Science of Self

Culture Citizen

I read that a good software engineer automates what they want not to do - and they want not to do most things.

I stopped in to ask a question, and then I posted some more. I had an imagination you might respond different than I know of you: that you have little Science of Self, and a refusal to develop it. I love my body, and my Self, and I don't tolerate doldrum. But note my signature. We head toward and into one. The other determines our path(s) there.

@Swansont: "Humans have an emotional capacity that facilitates a great range of behavior. You believe things as you need emotional investment in something for it to have relevance to you", allows and provides a formal, neutral rendering. Those words and that language allow Science.

@studiot: re - General Stanley - look below.....

@Everyone: 'pussy hurts' conjers in my mind having one, and it hurting. As in grade school I imagined having one and experiencing a 'period', while my mom described hers to me. As George Carlin said, 'they're just words', and they allow us to transcend ourselves.

Edited by Culture Citizen

As words according to you have no power, I'm sure you won't mind me using the terms pathetic and sad to describe your OP

Waste of bandwidth and time are also terms which come to mind.

Edited by iNow

!

Moderator Note

This is unacceptable. You start a thread to bring in disparate comments and arguments from various members and threads, in a ranty, soapboxing blather that's just inviting more unfocused and meaningless replies and requests for clarity. Go somewhere and start a blog, or stay here and actually discuss science in good faith. There are no other options for you here.