Can science prove the existence of an intelligent world that rules our universe? Split of Theory of everything

Kartazion

10 hours ago, Kartazion said:

Simply It's because I never call anything mediation. 

I never mentioned any "mediation". I broke down the word in "pre-" and "meditation"

"Pre-": in advance, beforehand, in anticipation of.

"Meditate": To think, to consider, to evaluate, to ponder, to examine, etc.

Try to be more careful with the terms and with the logic when you're trying to make fine points.

You are addressing Swansont's questions and objections by spilling over into just about everything that crosses your mind. You deal with mine by misunderstanding my meaning of my words, whether it be on purpose or not.

You seem to be under the impression that a mind is needed to explain how photons move about. The average positions and polarisations of photons can be predicted from wave equations. The particular positions and polarisations of photons are random. What role does that "mind" play in it?

42 minutes ago, joigus said:

I never mentioned any "mediation".

It's intellectual dishonesty coming from you. Only you mentioned the word mediation and you wrote it in your post. Prove me wrong.

Try to be more careful with the terms and with the logic when you're trying to make fine points.

11 minutes ago, Kartazion said:

It's intellectual dishonesty coming from you. Only you mentioned the word mediation and you wrote it in your post. Prove me wrong.

You mean you haven't even understood that this thread is readable by, literally, everyone. 

OK guy's, put away the tools, it's a right-off...

13 hours ago, Kartazion said:

Simply It's because I never call anything mediation. Where did you get that word from? Have you confused it with the word premeditated?

Oh, well.

Edited by joigus

Just now, Kartazion said:

I didn't call it 'meditation'. Where do you see I called this word? 

Will you just read what I said instead of answering to the last line of text?

I refuse to write it once again just because you're sloppy and don't care about the argument at all. Same with the 17 balls of jello, all my answers are there. And other users tried to help you along. Only by skimming over what I was saying, they immediately understood.

I've had many déjà vu moments with you: Some of my students with very low attention span. They have an excuse, because their minds are forming.

Is yours?

19 minutes ago, joigus said:

Will you just read what I said instead of answering to the last line of text?

Which last line of text? Can you clarify it?

19 minutes ago, joigus said:

I refuse to write it once again just because you're sloppy and don't care about the argument at all. 

Which arguments?

20 minutes ago, joigus said:

Only by skimming over what I was saying, they immediately understood.

Not me.

22 minutes ago, joigus said:

I've had many déjà vu moments with you: Some of my students with very low attention span. They have an excuse, because their minds are forming.

Is yours?

I confess. If my minds is it weak I have no excuse. We can't all be smart like you.

1 hour ago, Kartazion said:

It's intellectual dishonesty coming from you.

The first time that the word "mediate" appeared was because you mentioned it, misquoting me --again. I've been proofreading texts for over ten years, so I know and appreciate how important it is to edit your text and make corrections. I can only imagine it's just because you're just as sloppy editing your texts as you are about your intellectual propositions that you repeatedly stumble into the same pitfalls.

The Romans said verba volant, scripta manent. It's there for everybody to see, both what you've said and what I've said. If I've ever said something imprecise, I'm quite ready to apologize.

Intellectual dishonesty --mine, or yours-- is for the mods to ponder, not for you. Your accusations of dishonesty, or stupidity, are moot.

1 minute ago, Kartazion said:

Which last line of text? Can you clarify it?

The last line of text is unique by definition. It is logically impossible to clarify something further than "the last" in an ordered list. It's an ordering superlative. Do you at least understand this?

You have a problem with basic logic.

I can't --nobody can-- clarify further than "the biggest rectangle", or "the oldest person in the room".

2 hours ago, Kartazion said:

This is trivial to check. A search of this thread yields only one post by joigus: never mentioned any "mediation"

The intellectual dishonesty (and laziness) is yours

59 minutes ago, Kartazion said:

I didn't call it 'meditation'. Where do you see I called this word? 

You used premeditation 

You don’t see a connection between those words?

I used 'meditation' and not 'mediation'.

?

No.

1 hour ago, swansont said:

You don’t see a connection between those words?

Between 'meditation' and 'mediation'?

I made a big mistake. Therefore I am definitely withdrawing from this forum.

I apologize for everything.

Kartazion.