What age do you think we are in?

Saiyan300Warrior

1 hour ago, Saiyan300Warrior said:

An age of information? An age of misinformation? An age of Trump? gang gang

Seriously though how would you describe the age we are living in with a simple title if you could?

God bless everyone :)

I'm at an age where I'm looking to find myself as I've always been and I'll always be.

Szczęść Boże :D 

Edited by koti

It's the age of the extravagant conservative, the age of informed ignorance, filled with wasteful exploiters and passive despoilers.  An age of boring amazement. Clearly it is the age of the Oxymoron. 

51 minutes ago, Culture Citizen said:

Emotional survival underlying the human condition, perhaps the mammalian condition, says otherwise.

Can you make the argument please? Just saying it doesn't make it so.

What exactly is "the human condition"?

What is "emotional survival"?

What is "the mammalian condition"?

45 minutes ago, MigL said:

Wait …
Aren't we still in the Age of Aquarius ?
Sex , drugs and Rock 'n Roll ?

Oh wow man, just flashed back to my first 8-track (cast recording of hair)
A home for fleas, a hive for bees, a nest for birds there aint no words...
Now I feel bald.

We're caught between how fast we can change things and how slow we need things to change. We need to behave differently but too many people want us to behave EXACTLY this way so they can make more money. Societies always have growing pains, and hopefully we can explore together a better direction than the one we've been taking.

14 hours ago, moth said:

Now I feel bald.

IIRC, you let the breeze get your hair caught in the trees, so you have only yourself to blame.

17 hours ago, MigL said:

What does this mean ?

God bless.
I’m in the middle of a self induced therapy of treating the conservative religious a little more politely. I don’t see much progress though and the prognosis isn’t positive. 

1 hour ago, VenusPrincess said:

Our politicians and scientists are incompetent.

Worthless statement imo, being aimed so broadly and so easily refuted. A more granular look might show an incompetent businessperson who lobbied a politician to stifle a scientific report. But this is another point for zapatos. 

2 hours ago, koti said:

I’m in the middle of a self induced therapy of treating the conservative religious a little more politely.

I would think if everyone treated everybody else, regardless of religion, a little more politely, quite a bit more progress would be made.

Szczęść Boże :)