Can convert electric oscillation frequency into power consumption?

dock

Can convert electric oscillation frequency into power consumption?

Oscillation frequency of oscillator, or other macroscopic body, has nothing to do with photon frequency...

Photons have energy E=h*f where f=c/wavelength so E=h*c/wavelength

Frequency of photon is used as parameter to calculate energy of photon, and other properties of photon.

Purple violet photons have wavelengths between 380 nm to 450 nm, which is approximately ~ 3.26 eV to 2.76 eV (which is ~ 5.23*10^-19 J to 4.414*10^-19 J)

When photon is absorbed, its energy increase internal energy of medium which absorbed it.

To get 1 Watt = 1 Joule per second, you need to 1 J / 5.23*10^-19 J = 1.9*10^18 photons absorbed with 100% efficiency, and even more at lower efficiency. Per second.

Edited by Sensei

2 hours ago, dock said:

1Hz = 1V = 1A = 1V.1A = 1W

I believe the conversion rate is 1kHz per volt.

To check.

The AD650 V/F/V (voltage-to-frequency or frequency-to-voltage converter) provides a combination of high frequency operation and low nonlinearity previously unavailable in monolithic form. http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/14036.pdf

20 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Oscillation frequency of oscillator, or other macroscopic body, has nothing to do with photon frequency...

Wavelength and frequency of light are closely related. The higher the frequency, the shorter the wavelength.

IOW frequency and wavelength have both direct and inverse relationships.

2 hours ago, Kartazion said:

Wavelength and frequency of light are closely related. The higher the frequency, the shorter the wavelength.

IOW frequency and wavelength have both direct and inverse relationships.

..I even gave the equation in the part of the post you cut off ...

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

Photons have energy E=h*f where f=c/wavelength so E=h*c/wavelength

5 hours ago, dock said:

32.768Hz = 32,768kHz = 32kW

Here is a statement that is so far out it falls into that category of not even wrong.

I suggest you learn some very basic Physics before you start playing with electronic components.

Is there such I thing as a 32.768 crystal ? I have not heard of one.

@Sensei  has gone a long way to try to offer some sense  +1