Using the power of epigenetics

FishandChips

26 minutes ago, FishandChips said:

How can one use the power of epigenetics to cure skin diseases and spots.

One cannot.

My mind says "i am not a spotty hairy person". Then the gene instructions can be changed.

No it cannot.

My mind says "i am not a spotty hairy person". Then the gene instructions can be changed.

No, that's not the way it works.

Now, a serious question, are you just trolling or do you genuinely wish to learn some biology? If the latter there are several members who can guide you towards appropriate study. (And answer sensible questions. I can answer the silly ones.)

Edited by Area54

• 3 weeks later...
!

Moderator Note

Moved to speculations. Please check out the Speculations rules.

You will have to outline some more information what the supposed mechanism should be. However, I will already mention that it is clearly not mainstream biology and if there is discussion to be had, the thread will most likely be closed.

15 hours ago, FishandChips said:

I am dead serious ok ?. Bruce Lipton says beliefs can cause changes in the genes if one changes their beliefs they change gene expression.

Dead serious about holistic medicine? How appropriate.

Your Mr Lipton is a quack of major proportions. Please use your reasoning skills, and think it through. If any of these cures showed ANY promise whatsoever, It would be EXTREMELY EASY TO TRACK. We look at cases over time where large groups of people are exposed to various treatments, and when one shows real promise, we focus on it. NONE of these quack treatments have every proven effective on a study level. All you have are bullshit anecdotes quacks like Bruce Lipton claim represent advancement in medicine. The focus on these "easy" cures is killing people. Stop being dead serious.

On 11/5/2020 at 12:37 AM, Phi for All said:

Dead serious about holistic medicine? How appropriate.

Your Mr Lipton is a quack of major proportions. Please use your reasoning skills, and think it through. If any of these cures showed ANY promise whatsoever, It would be EXTREMELY EASY TO TRACK. We look at cases over time where large groups of people are exposed to various treatments, and when one shows real promise, we focus on it. NONE of these quack treatments have every proven effective on a study level. All you have are bullshit anecdotes quacks like Bruce Lipton claim represent advancement in medicine. The focus on these "easy" cures is killing people. Stop being dead serious.

I came here to have a humble chat about the subject and not here to hear your sarcasm now go and fuck your mother you sad ugly fuck.

2 hours ago, FishandChips said:

I came here to have a humble chat about the subject and not here to hear your sarcasm now go and fuck your mother you sad ugly fuck.

Yeah, you sound like the epitome of humbleness.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Baseless claims require nothing, mean nothing, and prove nothing.

11 hours ago, FishandChips said:

I came here to have a humble chat about the subject

I'm not sure what that means. Does it mean you don't want to hear anything against epigenetics?

and not here to hear your sarcasm

I employed none, I assure you. In your vernacular, I was dead serious.

My point was a scientific one. Many studies have been done. They don't support the person you were quoting. Sarcasm used = 0.

now go and fuck your mother you sad ugly fuck.

Did you somehow think my response was aimed at you personally, rather than at the source of your epigenetic arguments? I attack ideas, not people.