2 types of women

molbol2000

I noticed that there are 2 types of female build. 1 is in one way or another just a copy of the male, with the exception of the width of the shoulders, and the second type is represented by wide-hipped women, and this hip width, contrary to stereotypes, most often not due to the width of the pelvis, but due to the turn of the neck of the femur, that is, the hip at the place of attachment to the pelvis just diverge to the sides. The second type is apparently associated with cellulite. This second type, I assume, is associated with the Paleo-Europeans. This is confirmed by the Palaeolithic Venuses in particular.

How could this shape of the thighs arise?

Please provide actual evidence (i.e. a report or any large-scale measurements) that describe that women have two distinct builds rather than having a distribution of body shapes. If you do not have that information all the rest of the speculation is rather moot.