What puberty really is?

molbol2000

It is believed that this is associated with childbirth, but it is quite obvious that this is not the case, because there is a mass of evidence that childbirth is not directly related to puberty, at least with the appearance of secondary sexual characteristics. Psychologically, this is also not justified, because it is well known that children have emotions associated with gender relations.

In that case, what is it?

I guess this is the inclusion of genes that reprogram humans (and animals). Why this happened is unknown, but it seems to be true.

The "childbearing" version is generally ridiculous, what can teeth and hair have to do with childbirth?

2 hours ago, molbol2000 said:

It is believed that this is associated with childbirth

It would help if you do not start with assertions that are made up, rather based on what is known. The rest is then wild speculation based on almost entirely wrong assumptions.

1 minute ago, CharonY said:

t would help if you do not start with assertions that are made up, rather based on what is known

This is the explanation that I have come across, that which was taught, and I have never heard anything else.
Vikipedia also says this.

Voice your version please

Then either you express yourself poorly or do not understand what you came across. Puberty is defined as the process in which sexual maturation occurs. "Associated with childbirth" is in so far relevant as prior to entering puberty reproduction is not possible. 

The rest of your post has basically nothing to do with puberty.

21 minutes ago, CharonY said:

Then either you express yourself poorly or do not understand what you came across. Puberty is defined as the process in which sexual maturation occurs. "Associated with childbirth" is in so far relevant as prior to entering puberty reproduction is not possible. 

you haven't added anything new. This is exactly what I said (not quite exactly, but the meaning was clear, your amendments are purely formal).

Everything remains in effect

Further.
What exactly do you dispute from what is said below? Isn't there documentary evidence of childbirth from 7-8 years old, without pronounced secondary signs? Or do you dispute that childhood emotions include sexual aspect?

Or do you deny that teeth have nothing to do with childbirth?

Express yourself more clearly, please

At least establish a connection what the secondary hairline has to do with fertility. If it does not, then again we return to the question of what it is and where it came from