Is there the proof of heliocentrism?

molbol2000

2 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

The question does not apply since you were incorrect in the first question in the post.

I still do not understand what is the connection between gravity and heliocentrism, but it seems that you yourself do not know.

Just now, molbol2000 said:

I still do not understand what is the connection between gravity and heliocentrism

Ok. That can be fixed.

Just now, molbol2000 said:

but it seems that you yourself do not know.

I do know about gravity and heliocentrism, I'm just looking for a way to explain it in accordance to your current level of knowledge and interest in the subject. 

11 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

I do know about gravity and heliocentrism, I'm just looking for a way to explain it in accordance to your current level of knowledge and interest in the subject. 

I google it and get the point. In general, I said everything correctly, the point is that if there are no celestial spheres, then it is necessary to somehow explain the holding and movement of bodies

The very appearance of the hypothesis of gravity is connected with this. But this, according to modern concepts, is a pseudoscientific hypothesis, because there is no  action at distance

2 hours ago, molbol2000 said:

sounds like a story from comics

By the way, do you know that most of this filming was filmed in Hollywood, at the studio? True, there is debate about how much material was filmed there, 100% or less :)

My mistake, I thought you were here for a rational discussion.