Does the higher perfect holy being

Daft Theories

Confirm you crazy scientists in time travel atrocities? 

Please do tell me how you people manage to talk about creating universes in real life without first the Holy Perfect original exister of existence? How many theories does it take to find this one fact about the holy father you fools? He used Jesus Christ! And many others but Jesus Proves he is king.

Do you lunatics wan hear how christianity is more evident than any other religion? Have you fools ever asked what came before existence?! The holy father did! Why because there was no evil at the beginning to touch him! He's in everything, not at the back of the universe or the front, you need him to exist something... He's in your skin, he's just very patient... If this gets removed, you all will be going further away into possible perish whom choose to play God with your back to the God of the origin of existence... Challenge me you cowards at this topic! Challenge me! Einstein would and so would Stephen hawking!