If we were formed from Condensed Matter, how could you explain the distribution of matter in space to form the elements as we know them?

Kartazion

If we were formed from Condensed Matter, how could you explain the distribution of matter in space to form the elements as we know them?

I wish to have your opinions on how the condensed matter would settle in a larger space.
What are the forces and physical quantity that takes into account to explain the atomic distancing?

1 hour ago, Kartazion said:

The cosmic microwave background is evidence that the universe expanded from a very hot, dense state.

That doesn’t answer the question. “condensed matter” has specific implications, not the least if which that matter is involved. You even capitalized the label. Were you not aware of condensed matter physics, or what is studied?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condensed_matter_physics

19 minutes ago, swansont said:

That doesn’t answer the question.

Ah yes I saw. I was the first one who asked the question to which no one answered.

19 minutes ago, swansont said:

“condensed matter” has specific implications, not the least if which that matter is involved. 

Specific other than the known interaction?

20 minutes ago, swansont said:

Were you not aware of condensed matter physics, or what is studied?

Not really. Otherwise I would never have asked the question.

20 minutes ago, swansont said:

You even capitalized the label.

It's because I wanted to talk about condensed matter.

31 minutes ago, swansont said:

I just understood that there was a history of temperature.

11 minutes ago, Kartazion said:
Both.

AFAIK condensed matter physics does not apply to the big bang

“A variety of topics in physics such as crystallography, metallurgy, elasticity, magnetism, etc., were treated as distinct areas until the 1940s, when they were grouped together as solid state physics. Around the 1960s, the study of physical properties of liquids was added to this list, forming the basis for the new, related specialty of condensed matter physics.”

No crystals, or metals, etc.

17 minutes ago, swansont said:

I guess it would have been too much trouble to provide that info in the OP

Yes. It is because it is not the subject of the question.

I am trying to understand what force or what bond is applied between condensed matter and the non-condensed matter (simple atom).

You alone have alluded to cosmology. Then I said to myself that the consmology, and by its expansion, would be at the origin of the non-condensed matter.

7 minutes ago, Kartazion said:

Yes. It is because it is not the subject of the question.

I am trying to understand what force or what bond is applied between condensed matter and the non-condensed matter (simple atom).

You alone have alluded to cosmology. Then I said to myself that the consmology, and by its expansion, would be at the origin of the non-condensed matter.

If we were formed from Condensed Matter suggests cosmology. The big bang.

You stated “The cosmic microwave background is evidence that the universe expanded from a very hot, dense state.” before I said cosmology.

If that’s not what you meant, then what does “we were formed from condensed matter” mean, (who is “we” and what formation do you refer to?) and what evidence do you have that this is true?

Ok

3 minutes ago, swansont said:

If we were formed from Condensed Matter suggests cosmology. The big bang.

Condensed matter and artificial?

11 minutes ago, swansont said:

You stated “The cosmic microwave background is evidence that the universe expanded from a very hot, dense state.” before I said cosmology.

The CMB is only one indicator that a dense background and is restricted in space. The CMB are electromagnetic radiation. Is electromagnetic radiation cosmic?

9 minutes ago, Kartazion said:

Ok

Condensed matter and artificial?

The CMB is only one indicator that a dense background and is restricted in space. The CMB are electromagnetic radiation. Is electromagnetic radiation cosmic?

You specifically said CMB, and hot, dense state. That’s all related to the big bang.

Instead of arguing about this, could you address the clarifications I requested? Maybe steering clear of jargon if you don’t know what it means? Using jargon sends a signal that you have a certain level of familiarity with the topic. 

11 minutes ago, swansont said:

If that’s not what you meant, then what does “we were formed from condensed matter” mean, (who is “we” and what formation do you refer to?) and what evidence do you have that this is true?

This is the difference between the conditional and the affirmative. This is why I used the if.

We is us.

Just now, Kartazion said:

This is the difference between the conditional and the affirmative. This is why I used the if.

But this is not speculations, and your OP is ambiguous. Are you asking what would happen if this is the case, or an explanation of what happened, given that this was the case?

A LOT of people ask things like “if evolution is true, how do you explain X” where the conditional applies  to the result, not the premise. Your OP reads like that.

So PLEASE, PLEASE clarify what you are asking.

4 minutes ago, swansont said:

Instead of arguing about this, could you address the clarifications I requested?

What is your request for clarification?

1 minute ago, swansont said:

But this is not speculations, and your OP is ambiguous. Are you asking what would happen if this is the case, or an explanation of what happened, given that this was the case?

I did not know.

4 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

Is this your actual question?

How does science explain the distribution of matter in space to form the elements as we know them?

Or is condensed matter an important aspect of the question?

Yes.

You also have:

1 hour ago, Kartazion said:

2 minutes ago, Kartazion said:

Yes

The big bang produced primarily hydrogen and helium.

Heavier elements were formed in stars from fusion, the heaviest element were primarily formed during novae and super novae.

11 minutes ago, Kartazion said:

Are you asking what are the bonds that make molecules from atoms?

!

Moderator Note

OK, I’m calling a halt to this clusterf***.

Kartazion, you can’t ask for two (possibly mutually exclusive) discussions. Only you know what you want to ask, and making us guess is a bad-faith discussion. Telling us you want to discuss two separate things is also a violation of the rules - one topic per thread

Stop using jargon you don’t understand, because this is starting to look like trolling. 

If you want to discuss the topic, you may open a new thread, but you must re-phrase the question to remove the ambiguity, and stop making us guess what you mean