Political Bias

MSC

Seems to me to be little more than a distraction from the fact that Trumps approval sank hard after the last debate, according to his own CDC he shouldn’t be anywhere near others, let alone Joe Biden, and that his tactic of serially interrupting a person who has stuttered for decades instead of speaking to issues of policy or debating on the merits wouldn’t exactly work on a zoom call where the mod could just mute him when he refused to STFU. 

But sure... let’s pretend the debate commission is now somehow biased for canceling a debate that Trump already personally backed out of on Fox Biz News while experiencing ‘roid rage brain and covid fatigue.

Bob Dole used to be a statesman, now he’s  mostly just yelling at kids to get off his lawn 

14 minutes ago, iNow said:

Seems to me to be little more than a distraction from the fact that Trumps approval sank hard after the last debate, according to his own CDC he shouldn’t be anywhere near others, let alone Joe Biden, and that his tactic of serially interrupting a person who has stuttered for decades instead of speaking to issues of policy or debating on the merits wouldn’t exactly work on a zoom call where the mod could just mute him when he refused to STFU. 

But sure... let’s pretend the debate commission is now somehow biased for canceling a debate that Trump already personally backed out of on Fox Biz News while experiencing ‘roid rage brain and covid fatigue.

Bob Dole used to be a statesman, now he’s  mostly just yelling at kids to get off his lawn 

Agreed! Dude has to be senile to have conveniently forgot what non-partisanship is all about. If I was on that committee, even if I supported Trump, I'd sure as shit not tell a Senator (even one I was "Friends" with) that, if I wanted to keep my damn job. All Bob Dole has done is confirm that the commission is actually doing a moderately decent job of keeping their private political leanings out of their professional lives. No different than what a decent civil servant is supposed to do.

11 hours ago, iNow said:

Heeeeeey !
So did Clint Eastwood in 'Gran Torino', but he turned out to be a stand up guy, in the end.