Swansont, the MODERATOR I address you here

farsideofourmoon

On 9/20/2020 at 10:40 AM, farsideofourmoon said:

I can prove time travel is real and occurs all the time but that is for another discussion all together

Moderator Note

We require more rigor than you’ve been providing, so please, do not open a new thread if it’s going to be like this one: assertion with no science to back it up.Don’t open a new thread in this topic, either”

Swansont, you take things far too seriously.  At one point in the past I was posting to another poster who was actually in Europe somewhere and at the time/date of our exchange was as follows

The European poster made the post @

3:45 on a Saturday

I received the post and responded back within minutes while my time was

5:15 Friday

That poster was posting to me on a day that had not yet arrived where I live.

Jokingly I refer to this as time travel.

chill out

7 hours ago, swansont said:

Plus, I am well-known to have no sense of humor.

Oh, please, you have a rubber chicken collection! Your pants have an attachment for a seltzer nozzle! And what about your Monday morning standups when the gang at the USNO gathers around the atomic fountain? I heard you offered to laminate a major general's pocket protector at the DARPA convention. And there are rumors about you in a red tie, some Cheese-Nip dust, and a spot-on impression of the C-in-C using a public toilet. 

1 minute ago, Phi for All said:

Oh, please, you have a rubber chicken collection! Your pants have an attachment for a seltzer nozzle! And what about your Monday morning standups when the gang at the USNO gathers around the atomic fountain? I heard you offered to laminate a major general's pocket protector at the DARPA convention. And there are rumors about you in a red tie, some Cheese-Nip dust, and a spot-on impression of the C-in-C using a public toilet. 

Sorry, typo. NoSenseOfHumor(R). It’s a brand of novelty rubber chicken. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 6:24 AM, swansont said:

You should check out Poe's law, and ponder its application here. 

Plus, I am well-known to have no sense of humor.

Okay this made me laugh. Actually, it is the second thing written by swansont that I have read today that made my laugh. The first thing was his article on how a question about when a decade ends was such a terrible question. Then I remembered that it was swansont's blog, and it is well known that he has no sense of humor, so I immediately started trying to remember which of my meds I had recently taken... I believe this is where according to Poe's Law I'm supposed to put the little side ways smiley face. The problem is I can't remember exactly how to make the side ways smiley face so I'm hoping this one will do. 😂  Note, I am only joking about the frantic meds search...🤔🧐😂

Edited by jajrussel