Can anyone read cyrillic, please ?

Externet

8 hours ago, Externet said:

It is an image and do not know how to get a translation from images

Here is a result of automatic translation. 

Automation of starting and stopping the compressor is carried out by a pneumatic machine 3 and an intermediate relay 6 (ER-Sb25).  The suction from the cylinder is led to the valve 5, which bends and gives through the lever 4 to the elastic switch 11. When a pressure of 5618 ati is reached, contacts 11 and 12 close, the current flows through the relay coil to ground, pulls in the solenoid core 8 and interrupts the power supply to the electric motor 14  When the pressure drops to 45 atm, the spring 63 opens contacts 1, 12, and the spring 7 moves the core 8 and, closing contacts 9, turns on the electric motor.  The pneumatic automatic device is fixed on the electric motor housing, the intermediate relay is connected via a plug

Disclaimer: I do not know enough about languages to evaluate the quality of the translation. I am not sure the tool correctly processed all the text due to the low resolution/blurry image.

Edited by Ghideon
grammar

2 hours ago, Externet said:

Is this an on-line tool that I can access ?

Google translate app on my phone can translate text captured by the phone's camera. I opened your picture on my computer and scanned the computer screen with the phone camera.

There are probably easier and better methods, I just used what I had available and I did not find a "translate the text in this picture"-function.

Edited by Ghideon

Can anyone come on here, a serious scientific forum, and ask:  "How can I translate this  - it's written in foreign".

I mean, seriously,  if this is the standard of modern contributors to the forum, what hope is there.

It reminds me of the objection some History students made about an A-level exam paper. The paper included the word "despot".  The students complained that the paper was unfair, as they didn't know what "despot" meant. 

1 hour ago, Charles 3781 said:

Can anyone come on here, a serious scientific forum, and ask:  "How can I translate this  - it's written in foreign".

Yes.
The topic is within the rules and fits the intention of the Lounge section as far as I can tell.

1 hour ago, Charles 3781 said:

I mean, seriously,  if this is the standard of modern contributors to the forum, what hope is there.

Ok. How about addressing that by trying to contribute content of a higher standard ?

Edited by Ghideon

of Russian Cornelius KPV15. pdf 3200% high-altitude valve, 3-stage filter, 2-picamsanlomat, 4 5 mm Right, intermediate relay, 7-core spring, salt core- Honda, 9 contacts, plug connector, 11-elastic switch, 14-electric motor, 15-fashatr-oil- separator, It-filled with Bella, p-edskraintelny valve. Start and stop of the compressor is automated pneumoautomat 3 and intermediate relay 6 (ER-S625). Air from the balloon is fed to the membrane 5, which bends and Yes- Vit through the lever 4 to the elastic switch 11. At achievement pressure ATI contacts 11 and 12 are closed, the current passes through the relay winding to the ground, draws the core of the solenoid 8 and interrupts the power supply of the electric motor 14. When the pressure decreases up to 45 ATI, the spring 13 opens contacts II, 12, and the spring 7 moves the core 8 and, closing the contacts 9, turns on the electric trodvigatel. The pneumoautomat is fixed on the body of the electric device. an intermediate relay is connected via a plug-in

Made by yandex. It has option to upload image from PC web browser.

https://translate.yandex.com/

2 hours ago, Charles 3781 said:

It is a forum where people with knowledge help other people without knowledge in some area. e.g. years ago there used to be people asking for help in translation of ancient manuscripts.. With Russian cyrillic it is not that far away, as the most of people (7.5-7.6 billions) have no idea even how to pronounce these letters. People have installed their own local language locales and keyboards (operating system driver, not hardware) which don't have foreign language characters outside of western character set. So even entering letters to Google Translate text area is problematic.

Edited by Sensei