Ruth Bader Ginsburg

swansont

• 2 weeks later...

This is easily one of the best breakdowns I’ve seen about the ruling history of GOP replacement nominee of Amy Coney Barrett.

I included just one of the many graphs within. 

https://www.scotusblog.com/2020/10/empirical-scotus-a-comprehensive-look-at-judge-amy-coney-barrett/

IssueIdeology.png

The votes are there and at the moment it appears she’s very much headed toward a successful confirmation. 

On 9/26/2020 at 7:11 PM, iNow said:

In fairness, I suspect most of us have been feeling a bit off balance lately. ✌️

Too true.

14 minutes ago, iNow said:

The votes are there and at the moment it appears she’s very much headed toward a successful confirmation. 

I'm holding out my hopes for those senatorial retirees. It's not like they have to worry about pissing off voters if they swing the vote away from the Republican Majority. 

If not, Biden will probably have to add more justices or pass term limits, if he wins and doesn't lose in what will probably be a non-peaceful transfer of power. 

Anyone interested in these topics should give some time to listen to what Senator Whitehouse used his one to present during the Amy Coney Barrett hearings.

We’ve got a problem in our courts, and dark money is a massive cause of it. This was a hard case very well argued