ferromagnetic electricity vs EM and chiral polarities.

Einy and The Greeks

We have constructed energy systems that consume and destroy from production to usage. EM currents are destroyers of biological life. They separate protons from matter within the field. This creates cancers and genetic defects in living things. They demagnetizes neural centers causing Alzheimer’s, dementia, malformed cell generation..... everything bad really. 
the polar opposite system is that which is derived from ferromagnetic driven electrical systems who’s energy can be explained by the bonding of hydrogen to ion. Scientist in this field of study haven’t quite decided on a name for this process, at least not in a uniform term. I’ll throw a term out there for it that makes the most sense to me: Hydrogenesis. All living things use energy in this manor, ferromagnetism is the means by which All life is generated and evolved. This is the electrical system of the earth and the entire universe. All matter is constructed and divided into its elemental structures via magnetism as it is the universal prime mover and constant of physics. We know that electrons will only move according to magnetic currents. If there was a Big Bang it was because of magnetism. 
We have constructed an electrical system that has covered the earth with life destructive properties and we’ve done it the most consuming and difficult way possible, it destroys from both ends.

after years of research and experiments I’ve realized a better way to do energy without consuming fuels or using ac currents that have demagnetized the earths core exponentially since the industrial revolution. We are killing ourselves and the planet and we call it good. Why not use the electrical system that doesn’t require the destruction of life but rather encourages biological process.

The magnet is what the ancient physicists termed the tree of life, ferromagnetism contain the code for life, we use magnets to save and divide up data, this is a universal principle. Nature is no different, the reason life exists on this planet is because of ferromagnetism. Magnetic dipoles are the recorders of all material information. When magnets get demagnetized they lose their ability to output energy, life.... we have wrapped the earth with an EM blanket and we all seem baffled that nature isn’t in agreement with it. There’s a magnetically weak spot in the south Atlantic around the area where we(humans) exploded a nuke underwater during the early years of nuclear experiments. There was enormous biological fall out initially now the demagnetization from that event is manifesting. 

there is a better way, I know it and how to do it with safe renewable elements that actually reverse the effects of EM-A/C demagnetization.

heres the thing, seems like Few care or see the need for the better, more natural way of energy. I know I’m not alone in this understanding and I can give it all away to those who desire. The required materials and the scientific processes that govern have been realized. I can make a list of materials, processes and even inventions that will ultimately Change the way we all live and I want simply to give it all away but only to those that thirst for a change. Guys, I solved the magnet and how to use it, only to give it all away. 

who among you truly desires change? Respond in kind and I will pour out all knowledge needed to help you create your better world. We can fix this trash heap.

1 hour ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

We have constructed energy systems that consume and destroy from production to usage. EM currents are destroyers of biological life. They separate protons from matter within the field.

No, they generally don’t. Do you have a specific example in mind?

This creates cancers and genetic defects in living things. They demagnetizes neural centers causing Alzheimer’s, dementia, malformed cell generation..... everything bad really. 

Evidence?

the polar opposite system is that which is derived from ferromagnetic driven electrical systems who’s energy can be explained by the bonding of hydrogen to ion. Scientist in this field of study haven’t quite decided on a name for this process, at least not in a uniform term. I’ll throw a term out there for it that makes the most sense to me: Hydrogenesis. All living things use energy in this manor, ferromagnetism is the means by which All life is generated and evolved.

Evidence?

This is the electrical system of the earth and the entire universe. All matter is constructed and divided into its elemental structures via magnetism as it is the universal prime mover and constant of physics. We know that electrons will only move according to magnetic currents. If there was a Big Bang it was because of magnetism. 

and again: evidence?

We have constructed an electrical system that has covered the earth with life destructive properties and we’ve done it the most consuming and difficult way possible, it destroys from both ends.

after years of research and experiments I’ve realized a better way to do energy without consuming fuels or using ac currents that have demagnetized the earths core exponentially since the industrial revolution.

It has? 

We are killing ourselves and the planet and we call it good. Why not use the electrical system that doesn’t require the destruction of life but rather encourages biological process.

The magnet is what the ancient physicists termed the tree of life, ferromagnetism contain the code for life, we use magnets to save and divide up data, this is a universal principle. Nature is no different, the reason life exists on this planet is because of ferromagnetism. Magnetic dipoles are the recorders of all material information. When magnets get demagnetized they lose their ability to output energy, life.... we have wrapped the earth with an EM blanket and we all seem baffled that nature isn’t in agreement with it. There’s a magnetically weak spot in the south Atlantic around the area where we(humans) exploded a nuke underwater during the early years of nuclear experiments. There was enormous biological fall out initially now the demagnetization from that event is manifesting. 

there is a better way, I know it and how to do it with safe renewable elements that actually reverse the effects of EM-A/C demagnetization.

heres the thing, seems like Few care or see the need for the better, more natural way of energy. I know I’m not alone in this understanding and I can give it all away to those who desire. The required materials and the scientific processes that govern have been realized. I can make a list of materials, processes and even inventions that will ultimately Change the way we all live and I want simply to give it all away but only to those that thirst for a change. Guys, I solved the magnet and how to use it, only to give it all away. 

who among you truly desires change? Respond in kind and I will pour out all knowledge needed to help you create your better world. We can fix this trash heap.

Long on BS, short on facts.

!

Moderator Note

You need to do a lot better to be in compliance with our rules

Asserting that a nuclear bomb or any other human activity would change the Earth's magnetic field is ridiculous. The field depends on currents within the core. How would a bomb affect that?

Bonding of hydrogen to ions does have a name; it's hydrogen bonds, and life relies heavily on it. Nobody would call it hydrogenesis because it's nothing to do with creation of anything, much less creation of hydrogen. Nothing to do with ferromagnets.

And I concur with questions listed above.

12 hours ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

EM currents are destroyers of biological life. [...]
the polar opposite system is that which is derived from ferromagnetic driven electrical systems

Where is the difference, exactly? Both of these are electromagnetic fields, they are of the exact same nature.

They are polar opposite. Not in direction but rather they are inside out or outside in currents. Ferromagnetic currents do not cause molecular damage to biological life whereas EM currents do. This has all been proven and it’s in science journals everywhere. I’m not proposing some new science, I’m just trying to help people see what already has been proven to help put things in proper order.

4 minutes ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

They are polar opposite.

You need to be able to prove that, rather than just claiming it.
Otherwise you are not doing science.

6 minutes ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

This has all been proven and it’s in science journals everywhere.

Then you should have no difficulty  giving us an example.
Please do so.

9 minutes ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

I’m just trying to help people see what already has been proven to help put things in proper order.

If it has been proven, then just the supply that evidence and everyone will have to agree with you.  Easy-peasy...

Just had a thought, when you say 'magnetic currents', do you mean 'magnetic field'?

Edited by Bufofrog

if you’d all like I’ll just give you all a material list and the scientific principles that are currently understood that can be used to produce electricity with magnets being the only oscillator. No spinning wheels or fuel (except The bonding of H to ion) magnets naturally cause this reaction. Once you see the list and the processes, all this will make sense to those more adept at explaining things. I’ve spent 4 years studying and experimenting with this stuff  with measurable results. It would take months to site all this info, I have volumes of info saved to site but it would Be much easier to list the materials and principles and let you all find it in the books and journals. 

20 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

If it has been proven, then just the supply that evidence and everyone will have to agree with you.  Easy-peasy...

Just had a thought, when you say 'magnetic currents', do you mean 'magnetic field'?

Field lines would be the correct term I suppose. 

Please guys, just let me post a list to get things in perspective. I can tell you that it all starts with what we know as Faraday’s linear induction. I’ll post more on this to clarify in a bit when I have some time later today. 

Edited by Einy and The Greeks

if you’d all like I’ll just give you all a material list and the scientific principles that are currently understood that can be used to produce electricity with magnets being the only oscillator.

Actual, mainstream scientific principles? Not the pulled-from-wherever mumbo-jumbo in your first post?

3 minutes ago, swansont said:

Actual, mainstream scientific principles? Not the pulled-from-wherever mumbo-jumbo in your first post?

Yes, commonly used principles and processes. I know I am not a great communicator but my education has been a very practical one. I really can help you all make things that will benefit life on this planet. Don’t crucify me yet. Give me a bit to drink my coffee and put my findings in text and context.

2 hours ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

Yes, commonly used principles and processes. I know I am not a great communicator but my education has been a very practical one. I really can help you all make things that will benefit life on this planet. Don’t crucify me yet. Give me a bit to drink my coffee and put my findings in text and context.

Take all the time you need.

23 hours ago, joigus said:

Bonding of hydrogen to ions does have a name; it's hydrogen bonds

I've been imprecise here and John especially, and others too, have been gentle enough not to correct me, because the point wasn't really essential. Hydrogen bonds are bonds between hydrogen an polar molecules, rather than ions. But anyway. No. Nothing which deserves the name "hydrogenesis" and nothing having to do with ferromagnetism, or hydrogen bonding to charges would be the panacea for anything that has been pointed to. The OP is far too vague and assumes too many inconsistent/unproven assertions to be worth considering an explanation or serious proposal of anything IMO.

At the very least, many claims, all unsubstantiated.

I should have just started with this, for the incoherent above rambling I do apologize.

Please let's begin again without all the rhetoric and let me provide only that which is already known and observed by all (already proven data). The materials and mechanics.

4 years ago I realized how to induce, capacitate and distribute electricity via ferromagnetic circuits. I wasn't the first to figure this out I just recognized that if you can send electrical currant to iron and it becomes a magnet then you can use a magnet to produce electricity through copper. This is Faraday's law of Linear induction. I found a better way to order the materials to maintain a constant state of alternating magnetic flux in the iron+magnet components. Then I had to consider charge differential between alternating currant coils and how to capacitate the electrons that were moving across them. At first I used epsom salt, a ball of fine copper wire and water as an electrolyte in a bronze bowl filled with sandstone pebbles for capacitance. I used a short clay plumbing pipe to isolate anode (iron rod) from cathode (copper rod) I hooked them up and connected the circuit to a completely dead car battery. I previously measured the battery with a volt meter and it was quite dead. Two hours later it was charged to 50%. Note: I did hang wind chimes with a nonconductive string to the iron anode to encourage magnetic flux in the iron. This is caveman electricity but it worked so I had to research this out. This wasn't the ideal circuit I would later realize but it was a foundation for my scientific endeavors. I have since designed better capacitors and or voltaic piles more suitable for on demand power usage, leave that for later.... 

I have spent these years studying the chemistry/physics/mechanics that allowed me to achieve certain results so that I might be able to share it with those for whom this information is most useful. I mean who doesn't want to do more with less and lets face it.... Our planet and it's occupants could use a break from the burning and the blowing shit up, I hope we could agree on this.

My desire is that we would exclusively use ferromagnetic power systems made of radiologically stable, organic and renewable components that produce biologically beneficial chemical reactions for energy production, capacitance and application. Very idealistic and seemingly improbable but we're scientist, we can sort this out. 

First a list of materials, then (tomorrow) I'll site verified research and the observations of proper scientists. Subsequently I will give you all a redesign of a working Faraday linear flashlight except it won't be linear anymore but I digress.

1.  On to the Matter of the Science...

A. The constant and the prime mover:

Ferromagnets and ferrimagnets - Fe3O4 magnetite, Fe2O3 hematite (I have been using neodymium magnets in leu of magnetite, not exactly the most stable elements if they get oxidized but very effective for experimenting with a powerful ferromagnet.)

Iron as it is the magnetic frequency wavelength conductor in a ferromagnetic system (I have used carbon steel, cast iron, face sintered, body sintered, Galvanized, all producing differing resonant wavelength properties)

B. Conducting Metals: These metals were identified and chosen by their electron hole charge preference in a ferromagnetic field, they can exponentially multiply the charge differential in each other depending on their arrangement within the circuit.

Iron - the core, oscillator

Gold - Cathode (cations +).   Powdered gold can be mixed into hydrocarbon tree resin as a dielectric and or superconducting/capacitating components.            

Bronze - Anode (anions -). Bronze is an alloy of Copper/Tin and often Lead or silicon, it is a composite material and as a result it serves well for electrical resistance.

Copper - Prime electrical conductor this makes for great coils around magnetically oscillating iron as long as the two metals are separated by a dielectric material to prevent saturation or hysteresis.

Paladium/platinum -   mixed with hydrocarbon tree resins as a part of a static capacitor or as a dielectric super conductor medium.

C. Dielectric mediums and static capacitor materials. 

Hydrocarbon tree resins: Pine tar, Frankincense, Myrrh, pitch, aromatic resins etc.. Many will work I have found that frankincense resin bonds the best with iron, it maintains a strong elastic bond and enhances the resonance of iron. It is among the organic materials considered to be "Flexoelectric", Relatively new term I will site later.

Carbon: Graphene, Activated carbon with or without palladium, Carbon black, or Shungite powder. 

Linin: a static capacitor, It can be doped with Carbon, Gold, Paladium, Fe2O3 (rust) or starch depending on the desired results.

Copper, gold, graphene, platinum foils.

I have explored other capacitating materials and contemplated piezoelectric capacitors but they tend to produce unwanted, less than stable radiological properties. On silicate minerals  and their usage in this type of circuit id like to discuss much much later. not needed for what I am trying to relate now. But as for now I Will leave you all this material list and room to ponder. I am a busy father so I gotta go for now.

57 minutes ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

4 years ago I realized how to induce, capacitate and distribute electricity via ferromagnetic circuits.

Did you realize this after you decided that EM currents are "destroyers of biological life" or before?

I am a busy father

It's a shame that your muse Michael Faraday did not manage to reproduce as well.

23 hours ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

Not in direction but rather they are inside out or outside in currents.

The direction of currents make no difference whatsoever to the physical nature of the surrounding field - in both cases they produce the same electromagnetic field, just oriented differently in space. 

10 hours ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

then (tomorrow) I'll site verified research and the observations of proper scientists

So long as those are peer-reviewed publications, we shall be looking forward to it.

11 hours ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

I should have just started with this, for the incoherent above rambling I do apologize.

Please let's begin again without all the rhetoric and let me provide only that which is already known and observed by all (already proven data). The materials and mechanics.

4 years ago I realized how to induce, capacitate and distribute electricity via ferromagnetic circuits. I wasn't the first to figure this out I just recognized that if you can send electrical currant to iron and it becomes a magnet then you can use a magnet to produce electricity through copper. This is Faraday's law of Linear induction. I found a better way to order the materials to maintain a constant state of alternating magnetic flux in the iron+magnet components. Then I had to consider charge differential between alternating currant coils and how to capacitate the electrons that were moving across them. At first I used epsom salt, a ball of fine copper wire and water as an electrolyte in a bronze bowl filled with sandstone pebbles for capacitance. I used a short clay plumbing pipe to isolate anode (iron rod) from cathode (copper rod) I hooked them up and connected the circuit to a completely dead car battery. I previously measured the battery with a volt meter and it was quite dead. Two hours later it was charged to 50%. Note: I did hang wind chimes with a nonconductive string to the iron anode to encourage magnetic flux in the iron. This is caveman electricity but it worked so I had to research this out. This wasn't the ideal circuit I would later realize but it was a foundation for my scientific endeavors. I have since designed better capacitors and or voltaic piles more suitable for on demand power usage, leave that for later.... 

I have spent these years studying the chemistry/physics/mechanics that allowed me to achieve certain results so that I might be able to share it with those for whom this information is most useful. I mean who doesn't want to do more with less and lets face it.... Our planet and it's occupants could use a break from the burning and the blowing shit up, I hope we could agree on this.

My desire is that we would exclusively use ferromagnetic power systems made of radiologically stable, organic and renewable components that produce biologically beneficial chemical reactions for energy production, capacitance and application. Very idealistic and seemingly improbable but we're scientist, we can sort this out. 

First a list of materials, then (tomorrow) I'll site verified research and the observations of proper scientists. Subsequently I will give you all a redesign of a working Faraday linear flashlight except it won't be linear anymore but I digress.

Ferromagnets and ferrimagnets - Fe3O4 magnetite, Fe2O3 hematite (I have been using neodymium magnets in leu of magnetite, not exactly the most stable elements if they get oxidized but very effective for experimenting with a powerful ferromagnet.)

Iron as it is the magnetic frequency wavelength conductor in a ferromagnetic system (I have used carbon steel, cast iron, face sintered, body sintered, Galvanized, all producing differing resonant wavelength properties)

B. Conducting Metals: These metals were identified and chosen by their electron hole charge preference in a ferromagnetic field, they can exponentially multiply the charge differential in each other depending on their arrangement within the circuit.

Gold - Cathode (cations +).   Powdered gold can be mixed into hydrocarbon tree resin as a dielectric and or superconducting/capacitating components.            

Bronze - Anode (anions -). Bronze is an alloy of Copper/Tin and often Lead or silicon, it is a composite material and as a result it serves well for electrical resistance.

Copper - Prime electrical conductor this makes for great coils around magnetically oscillating iron as long as the two metals are separated by a dielectric material to prevent saturation or hysteresis.

Paladium/platinum -   mixed with hydrocarbon tree resins as a part of a static capacitor or as a dielectric super conductor medium.

Hydrocarbon tree resins: Pine tar, Frankincense, Myrrh, pitch, aromatic resins etc.. Many will work I have found that frankincense resin bonds the best with iron, it maintains a strong elastic bond and enhances the resonance of iron. It is among the organic materials considered to be "Flexoelectric", Relatively new term I will site later.

Carbon: Graphene, Activated carbon with or without palladium, Carbon black, or Shungite powder. 

Linin: a static capacitor, It can be doped with Carbon, Gold, Paladium, Fe2O3 (rust) or starch depending on the desired results.

I have explored other capacitating materials and contemplated piezoelectric capacitors but they tend to produce unwanted, less than stable radiological properties. On silicate minerals  and their usage in this type of circuit id like to discuss much much later. not needed for what I am trying to relate now. But as for now I Will leave you all this material list and room to ponder. I am a busy father so I gotta go for now.

The best description i can think of for that sort of thing is this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult_science

On 9/10/2020 at 12:19 PM, swansont said:

No, they generally don’t. Do you have a specific example in mind?

Evidence?

Evidence?

and again: evidence?

It has? 

Long on BS, short on facts.

!

Moderator Note

You need to do a lot better to be in compliance with our rules

I agree, and do apologize. I wish I had begun this topic in a different way. I am rectifying and siting as we rn. 

On 9/11/2020 at 7:41 PM, Einy and The Greeks said:

On 9/11/2020 at 7:41 PM, Einy and The Greeks said:

Today I will finish off this material list and then list and site the science data that I have observed.

I would like to note that using Tree Oils for a ferrofluid and Hydro Carbon Ion Exchange Resinshttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjJo4T4qenrAhXLW80KHTv9AKoQFjAIegQIDRAF&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sciencedirect.com%2Ftopics%2Fchemistry%2Fion-exchange-resin&usg=AOvVaw32IRn7mh0mVICkvS3s_S2a  has great potential for organic electronic circuitry.

Silicon Carbide - This is the material we make computer chips with. each crystal containing a memory loop function. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_carbide.

If anyone has read the list above and have studied these elements and their uses, then they may have noticed that we have the needed materials for Catalytic conversion https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalytic_converter water purificationhttps://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/water-purification ,ionic air purification systems, sound equipment (speakers, mics, pick ups..... can all be used to harvest electrons) synthesizers and much more..

Before I go on I must first speak of precaution to anyone who works with electricity or manufactures any devices.... Must comply with all Federal and State laws that govern whatever it is you are doing... 

Why the caution..... Static Induction, and Static Capacitance.

This is lightning power, very high voltage. The same stuff Mr. Tesla was probably working with in the desert. I find it better to er on the side of precaution and fully understand all the parameters and outcomes. Functional designs have predetermined results. Maybe in this case smaller is better. 

2.The Science of The Matter.

1. The Hall effect/angle and magnetoresistance(types):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hall_effect https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetoresistance https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_magnetoresistance https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossal_magnetoresistance https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraordinary_magnetoresistance https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_magnetoresistance

2. Electron Holes in conductive materials

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electron_hole

://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi6tf-utenrAhUEXc0KHdh-C6IQFjAHegQIExAG&url=https%3A%2F%2Fenergyeducation.ca%2Fencyclopedia%2FElectron_hole&usg=AOvVaw0G8NzOfDDXNaKmx2Z1waoh

3. Static Potential and capacitance: 
https://www.toppr.com/guides/physics/electrostatic-potential-and-capacitance/

4:ElectroStatic Induction: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjFv-qiuenrAhUFHM0KHTYgAKsQFjAAegQIBBAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FElectrostatic_induction&usg=AOvVaw0BAArEzWOy2vmhNdOTrcHR

5. Faraday, Lorentz and Maxwell: https://www.tau.ac.il/~tsirel/dump/Static/knowino.org/wiki/Faraday's_law_(electromagnetism).html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_force

https://www.tau.ac.il/~tsirel/dump/Static/knowino.org/wiki/Maxwell_equations.html

6. Superconductivity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superconductivity

7. Flexoelectricity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flexoelectricity

8. Farroelectricity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferroelectricity

9.  Triboelctricity:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triboelectric_effect

10. Triboluminescence: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triboluminescence

I will return later with more information, Along with the materials above and how these principles relate this is enough for now. My advice is go to magnet school. I will add more in the days to come.