Supernatural Healing Claims (split from Strange self-induced feeling)

Blackholesociety

Hey all,

I have randomly discovered this thread on the net and here I am, making a new accound. :)

So yeah, I can do the same thing as everyone else described. But I can do even more, I can sort of heal other people. Only tryed with head aches and somach crams so far, but it seems to be working every time.

What I do exactely is start the 'feeling' in diaphragm, than move it to my right hand and then hover the palm over the affected area thinking intensely that I want to 'change the water' in the other person so that whatever causes the pain is neutralized. After 2-3 minutes I get an WOW from the subject that say the pain is completely gone.

Here are my thoughts before stumbling on this thread: what I activate is some sort of electrical stimulus. This would explain the tingling or the hair rise when I move the 'feeling' through my body. And once is concentrated in my palm, somehow, it interacts with the other person.

I wonder if everyone that can create this feeling can also heal others, could you guys give it a try and then come back to the forum and tell us if it worked?

Thank you!

30 minutes ago, Blackholesociety said:

Hey all,

I have randomly discovered this thread on the net and here I am, making a new accound. :)

So yeah, I can do the same thing as everyone else described. But I can do even more, I can sort of heal other people. Only tryed with head aches and somach crams so far, but it seems to be working every time.

What I do exactely is start the 'feeling' in diaphragm, than move it to my right hand and then hover the palm over the affected area thinking intensely that I want to 'change the water' in the other person so that whatever causes the pain is neutralized. After 2-3 minutes I get an WOW from the subject that say the pain is completely gone.

Here are my thoughts before stumbling on this thread: what I activate is some sort of electrical stimulus. This would explain the tingling or the hair rise when I move the 'feeling' through my body. And once is concentrated in my palm, somehow, it interacts with the other person.

I wonder if everyone that can create this feeling can also heal others, could you guys give it a try and then come back to the forum and tell us if it worked?

Thank you!

Please do not start this "healing energy" thing. This is not a thread for such stuff. 

There is an electrical feeling that we can trigger and we are trying to understand where is this come from, why this is there and is there any provable outcome of it. 

Writing something like you did will damage this topic. 

But aren't you courious if others with the same 'feeling' can do this?

Not to mention we could find a perfectly sound scientific explanation if the two are related.

One more thing, for somebody that didn't experienced this feeling, the OP can sound as crazy as what I am saying may sound to you. However, if more people can actually do this - and we can only find out by talking about it and trying, correct? - then perhaps we can shed some light on the subject.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Blackholesociety said:

But I can do even more, I can sort of heal other people.

!

Moderator Note

This is a science discussion forum. If you make a claim like this, we expect to see it accompanied by LOTS of supportive evidence, not anecdotes from you. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.