Hijack from New theory of gravity

alusistem

The phenomena that occur in the vermuda triangle can be explained with my theory of gravity, but before continuing, look at this long wave antenna, it works thanks to static electricity together with the piezoelectric and ultrasound properties it generates.
https://revolution-green.com/slac-develops-novel-compact-antenna-communicating-radios-fail/

After reading all of the above, imagine that a large haze is formed in the open sea, a mineral powder in suspension rich in silicon and with piezoelectric properties, to all this is added a lot of humidity and an electrical storm. All this produces an electromagnetic pulse that, according to my theory of gravity, would slow down the flow of dark matter towards the center of the earth.

This phenomenon would generate sudden tides and super giant waves that would drag any ship to the bottom of the sea. Airplanes don't have it easy either, since an electromagnetic pulse can destroy all circuits and navigation systems. Other consequences of the phenomenon can be impossible movements without noticing changes in the G forces, lack of gravity, distortions of light and images.

I await your opinions without reminding myself that I have no studies, in any case I have assumed that someone with a doctorate in physics may be interested in studying my theory.

Thank you

1 hour ago, alusistem said:

The phenomena that occur in the vermuda triangle can be explained with my theory of gravity, but before continuing, look at this long wave antenna, it works thanks to static electricity together with the piezoelectric and ultrasound properties it generates.
https://revolution-green.com/slac-develops-novel-compact-antenna-communicating-radios-fail/

Vermuda is northeast of Vrazil, right?

1 hour ago, alusistem said:

I await your opinions without reminding myself that I have no studies, in any case I have assumed that someone with a doctorate in physics may be interested in studying my theory.

!

Moderator Note

I assure you that they would not. You don't have a theory (you barely have a conjecture). The current theory works quite well, and you haven't provided a whiff of science that might compel anyone to think you have something better.

On top of this, you have hijacked a thread to post something that doesn't even come close to the level of discussion we want for "new" physics. Which is why this resides in the trash can.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.