new concept of Stirling engine

normandajc

I have already created a post on another forum for the development of a new type of Stirling engine. The new concept is radically different from the Stirling alpha beta gamma engines.
I'm looking to significantly increase the heat transfer exchange time. It takes two engine revolutions to make a complete cycle. On the other hand, the Stirling engine is in engine phase every half engine revolution.
My site presents the engine. advertising link removed by moderator
I'm looking for an industrialist who wants to develop this engine. One patent has been filed

Edited by Phi for All
No advertising, please.

!

Moderator Note

Hello! Our rules don't allow advertising your website in a thread. I'm sure there are members who'd like to discuss this with you, but all discussion must take place here, and you shouldn't require people to go offsite or watch videos. We just want to talk, and we aren't interested in promoting this idea or your website. Please use us as an intellectual resource, but not a marketing one. Thanks for understanding.

3 hours ago, normandajc said:

My website is an explanatory site. I can't translate everything in a post. I don't know how to do it. It's a new concept of engine and it's not a post that can present the concept. You can definitely delete my post.

Really?  You can't in a couple of sentences describe the concept of your engine?  I think I can describe any current engine in a couple of sentences to give the gist of the concept.

All phases of the Stirling cycle take place every half turn of the engine.
It takes two full engine revolutions to make a Stirling cycle.
Each volume of gas is transferred from chamber to chamber.
The Stirling engine is in engine phase every half turn.
The compression phase is a true isothermal compression phase.
The engine phase is a true isothermal expansion phase.
The temperature rise phase is a true isochoric phase except that the gas is preheated via a heat exchanger and not a regenerator.
The cooling phase is a true isochoric phase except that heat is recovered via the exchanger and not a regenerator.
the website allows a better understanding, but it is considered as a commercial site by this post
I regret not being able to give more explanation.   normandajc

If this image can help to understand. These steps take place simultaneously during half a revolution of the engine.

new.png