About creating high energy plasma to satisfy the E=mc^2 equation

fredreload

Based on Strange's question about how I came up with 1km distance for plasma generation in mid air. Well, first thing we need to know is how to create plasma in mid air and Aerial Burton has a good idea about doing it from the video below.

Now for the electron density in air for plasma generated with this method is around 10^15 electrons per cm^3(this means 10^21 electrons per m^3). Normal air is mostly O^2 which gives a molarization energy of around 1320KJ. So If you do the math to find the amount of plasma you need to satisfy E=mc^2 equation you will find that you need about 1km of plasma which is inefficient. On another hand you can compress the gas and for Argon gas on 200atm you would get an electron density of about 10^26 to 10^27 electrons per meter^3. So how do you compress the Argon gas plasma? With an magnetic field coil like the video below.

I am not sure if this is 200atm, but I am looking at like 1000atm. I am not sure about the magnetic field strength(tesla) to plasma compression ratio if someone can get me the formula it would be cool. The end result is I need around 10^36 electrons per m^3 to satisfy the E=mc^2 equation and technically it is achievable with Argon gas because it has a molarization energy of 1520KJ(only on first order). So technically I want to stuff enough energy to satisfy the E=mc^2 equation in 1 meter of energy cube. Do not ask me what I am going to do with the energy, it is theoretical from there. I've worked out the math using Google calculator, I am just too lazy to show it here.

What does “satisfy E=mc^2” mean?

42 minutes ago, fredreload said:

Based on Strange's question about how I came up with 1km distance for plasma generation in mid air. Well, first thing we need to know is how to create plasma in mid air and Aerial Burton has a good idea about doing it from the video below.

What question? Is this a continuation of another thread? Why isn’t it in that thread?

Now for the electron density in air for plasma generated with this method is around 10^15 electrons per cm^3(this means 10^21 electrons per m^3). Normal air is mostly O^2

Normal air is mostly N2 (~80%) 

On another hand you can compress the gas and for Argon gas on 200atm you would get an electron density of about 10^26 to 10^27electrons per meter^3

Show your work. Give context. Science, not hand-wave.

8 minutes ago, swansont said:

What question? Is this a continuation of another thread? Why isn’t it in that thread?

!

Moderator Note

I'm guessing that it was closed for being full of baseless claims, handwavey explanations and a total lack of any calculations.

Shall I start the countdown for this one now ...

52 minutes ago, swansont said:

What does “satisfy E=mc^2” mean?

Normal air is mostly N2 (~80%) 

Show your work. Give context. Science, not hand-wave.

1. I would create an equivalent amount of energy based on my mass. For instance my mass is 104kg so E=mc^2 gets me E=(104)*(3*10^8)^2 joules and I would create that equivalent amount of energy in joules using plasma energy from Argon gas with a molarization energy of 1520KJ.

2. Ya, that thread got closed = =(sad face).

3. Good thing we are not dead from nitrogen overdose.

4. You remind me of air pressure volume p1v1=p2v2, that is a good start.

Edited by fredreload

8 minutes ago, fredreload said:

1. I would create an equivalent amount of energy based on my mass. For instance my mass is 104kg so E=mc^2 gets me E=(104)*(3*10^8)^2 joules and I would create that equivalent amount of energy in joules using plasma energy from Argon gas with a molarization energy of 1520KJ.

You still have not connected the dots. 1.5 x 10^6 J per mole, and you want 10^19 J.  That’s a lot of Argon

It was also shown in that thread that what you want isn’t physically possible, and you haven’t addressed any of those objections.

8 minutes ago, fredreload said:

2. Ya, that thread got closed = =(sad face).

For similar lack of rigor. You don’t get to start it up again. You didn’t even ask. It might have been granted if you had some science to present. 

16 minutes ago, fredreload said:

You need to provide that much energy to create the plasma. It is not a source of energy.