StrangeSuperNerd-da-partypooper

StrangeSuperNerddapartypooper; you closed the following forum ---

“a possible new source of energy, flammable farts”

Before you stuck your but into this discussion a few posters were trying to honestly discuss the energy potential of converting sewage treatment plants into self-sustaining facilities. The plants would get their power from the sewage they treat. I believe this could qualify as the first perpetual motion machine in our history.

You are truly a party-pooper

what say you-?

1 hour ago, farsideofourmoon said:

discuss the energy potential of converting sewage treatment plants into self-sustaining facilities. The plants would get their power from the sewage they treat.

Maybe this would of been a better OP title for the original thread.

Did you really think you were going to get an intelligent discussion with flammable farts in the title? 

StrangeSuperNerddapartypooper; you closed the following forum ---

“a possible new source of energy, flammable farts”

Before you stuck your but into this discussion a few posters were trying to honestly discuss the energy potential of converting sewage treatment plants into self-sustaining facilities. The plants would get their power from the sewage they treat. I believe this could qualify as the first perpetual motion machine in our history.

No, not really. It didn’t help that drumbo chimed in, but there was little serious discussion.

You are truly a party-pooper

what say you-?

!

Moderator Note

How about opening a thread about biogas, and refrain from the sophomoric commentary? That might stay open.

!

Moderator Note

I would also suggest you make an effort to put your threads in the appropriate place. Moved to Suggestions, Comments and Support.

11 hours ago, farsideofourmoon said:

Before you stuck your but into this discussion a few posters were trying to honestly discuss the energy potential of converting sewage treatment plants into self-sustaining facilities.

There was no discussion of that. It barely got a mention in your opening post.

Feel free to open a serious thread on the topic. But you might want to read up on some of the hundreds of projects doing this already, before posting.

Call me old fashioned, but I just think the combination of immature humour and ignorance is not the best possible start to a discussion of the science and technology involved.