Human scale quantum gravity, wave filter

Kuyukov Vitaly

There is an interesting fact, if the de Broglie wavelength is equal to the Planck length, then the momentum is determined on the Planck scale

L= 10 {-35}  m

p = m v = h k = h / L = 60 ( kg m/s)

A person lives with such an momentum (60 kg, 1 m / s) , intelligent creature. I think this is not a simple coincidence, on the Planck scale the concept of space-time is replaced by quantum gravity, moreover, the quantum theory is modified (generalized uncertainty principle). This means that the wave properties on the Planck scale should disappear (the many-worlds interpretation disappears, a single self remains), the border between the quantum world and the classical world passes on a human scale.
Moreover, I am formulating the idea of a wave filter. Any sentient being must have momentum in the area of the Planck scale (not less than this value). If the momentum is less, then wave properties prevail, then the mind splits into many worlds branches, a single rational self will not arise. Human momentum fits perfectly into the Planck scale (on the border between the quantum and the classical world).
Fermi paradox, where are the civilizations in the galaxy. Quantum gravity responds, an intelligent creature exists with momentum in the region of the Planck scale, where the wave properties of the body disappear. This is a very small detection range. This is a wave filter.

I think your idea is not very out there, and I'll tell you why from my own reasoning.

The first time you hear about the Plank scale, you find the lp and the tp to be very reasonably in the range of what a minimal distance and time must be. Well below anything event-related that makes sense. Very small. Inconceivably small.

But...

mp is nothing like that. It's neither here nor there. It isn't at all interpretable as the minimum conceivable mass; nor is it the opposite. It's close to the mass of an amoeba:

https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=mass+of+an+amoeba&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Coincidence? I don't think so. To me, Plank's mass is to do with information, and there must be some kind of power law behind it. What that power law could be I don't know.

But I don't think it's to do with humans; I think it's probably to do with severe constrictions on how a macroscopic system stores and processes information of the world around it.

As long as we are in the arena of speculation... :)

14 hours ago, Kuyukov Vitaly said:

Human momentum fits perfectly into the Planck scale (on the border between the quantum and the classical world).

The border is nowhere near this scale. Can you discern the orders of diffraction for a wave of this wavelength, going through a slit wide enough to accommodate a human?