Question glue bag and label product aliexpress

gamer87

The glue in this bag and the glue on this label contain what chemical composition? these two glues dry evaporate and corrode electronics that are inside that bag and inside the box where that bag is located?

IMG_20200818_080959_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, gamer87 said:

the glue compound this bag and label is corrosive for metal and electronics board?

Why do you think that? It seems very unlikely. Most glues are not corrosive. They may contain water when newly applied, but that would soon dry out.

9 minutes ago, Strange said:

Why do you think that? It seems very unlikely. Most glues are not corrosive. They may contain water when newly applied, but that would soon dry out.

I happened to read not long ago that ordinary plastic is permeable to gas, and electronics that need to be stored for any time gas-free are put in that metallized plastic stuff.

1 hour ago, gamer87 said:

what compound of this glue bag and glue label this photo?

How do you expect anyone to know that? There are thousands of adhesives in use.

Why do you want to know?

1 hour ago, StringJunky said:

I happened to read not long ago that ordinary plastic is permeable to gas, and electronics that need to be stored for any time gas-free are put in that metallized plastic stuff.

I am not surprised. (Certainly more plausible than the adhesive being a problem.)

9 hours ago, gamer87 said:

is this glue from the bag and the label acidic?

How do you expect anyone to answer that. 

35 minutes ago, gamer87 said:

I am not able to perform this test

Of course you can. Buy some litmus paper. 

36 minutes ago, gamer87 said:

but use the same type of bag and label as those that come with aliexpress products

If you are worried about corrosion, you could try putting dessicant (SiO2) in the bag with product. 

But if you are using these bags and labels, maybe you should ask the supplier. No one here can answer. 

2 minutes ago, gamer87 said:

I don't have the manufacturer's contact number I bought from a dealer

That is why I said "supplier".

There is no point asking here. No one can tell you about an unknown adhesive from an unknown supplier made by an unknown manufacturer.

At least you could ask the supplier whether the bags and labels are suitable for your purpose. Or ask who the manufacturer is, then ask the manufacturer if they are suitable.

The amount of time you have spent on this forum asking people who cannot know, could have got you an answer by now.

3 minutes ago, gamer87 said:

I could ask them but I don't know the name of this type of bag with glue and tag for me to research

Discard the material you got, or use it for other purposes. Get new material with known properties.

or

Get hold of some waste electronics without corrosion. Store sample in labeled bags and watch the outcome.

Edited by Ghideon

20 hours ago, StringJunky said:

In addition to that I usually receive sensitive electronics shipped in anti static bags (ESD shielding). Those bags looks like metal + plastic.

OP may want to start from the requirements and from there check for appropriate packing? If the bags and labels are put through some tests and shown to be non corrosive, my guess is that the bags may still not be suitable for all electronics packaging & shipping.

19 minutes ago, gamer87 said:

adhesive glue this photos contains acid corrosive for electronics boards?

Does it.

You probably shouldn’t use it then

Maybe it is toxic, as well.

I think you should take them all to your local police station

4 minutes ago, gamer87 said:

and glue adhesive?

I'm sure they'll have some sealing mechanism or heat-sealed. I'm pretty sure such a bag will not be designed with an volatile/reactive glue in mind.

Edited by StringJunky