Tetanus And Possible Enterococcus Faecalis

For years, since about mid 2005, I started getting severe abdominal muscle spasms from just a slight bending down movement. It does not happen all the time, but any quick jerking motion will set off severe muscle spasms for me. That is a symptom of Tetanus. I think its exotoxin tetanolysin can bind to cholesterol and lipid protein coats like the one Corona virus has. Plus, Enterococcus faecalis has a detergent exotoxin that can break down lipid protein coats like the one Corona has. Do I have a built-in, pre-existing vaccine against Corona with those two bacteria?

Edited by The Atom
To add a comma between built-in and pre-existing

!

Moderator Note

We do not provide medical advice here, you should ask you medical provider about your symptoms. And no, having certain bacteria inside of you will not make you suddenly resistant to diseases (and vaccines do not work that way). Wash you hands and keep your distance instead.