Solution to gravitational singularities?

muruep00

tell us how to indirectly observe the inside of black holes.

For the time now, we cant, in the actual model of black holes and in mine.

*) Also note that the arguments surrounding your idea begin to look very similar to religious ideas and beliefs, intended or not. I'm not going to further push that discussion, feel free to open a thread in the correct section. 

Well, I believe the actual model is more religion-related. Mine is just a proposal, nothing more, a hypothesis to be simulated. Nowadays model is not even proved right, and everybody believes in it.

Edited by muruep00

26 minutes ago, muruep00 said:

Nowadays model is not even proved right, and everybody believes in it.

Current models predicts how black holes behave but does not rely on what is inside a black hole AFAIK. We can speculate what is inside given the current theories, theories that we have supporting observations for. 

Note: "proved right" might not be the best way to say it. We rely on supporting evidence when theories are accepted. 

4 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

Current models predicts how black holes behave but does not rely on what is inside a black hole AFAIK. We can speculate what is inside given the current theories, theories that we have supporting observations for. 

Note: "proved right" might not be the best way to say it. We rely on supporting evidence when theories are accepted. 

Yes, I totally agree. You may ask Markus if he also agrees in the fact that current model for black hole interior is speculative :)

Question now is, how can a scientific approach handle this problem? Well, I think proposing consistent alternatives have to be done, to begin with. And one of my main question in this post is, why has anybody worked out an alternative interior to black holes just using GR? And I dont refer to the models beyond the singularity, which may be regarded as interior models as well, but alternatives to the problem GR faces inside, the singularity. We could do that instead of waiting for a 100 years stuck on the belief that quantum gravity theory should solve the speculative singularity.

To the not: You said it better than me.

Edited by muruep00

2 hours ago, muruep00 said:

Well, I believe the actual model is more religion-related. 

!

Moderator Note

First, without the maths, you don't have a model. Second, we won't be discussing religion-related ANYTHING in a scientific speculation.

2 hours ago, muruep00 said:

Mine is just a proposal, nothing more, a hypothesis to be simulated. Nowadays model is not even proved right, and everybody believes in it.

!

Moderator Note

Third, science isn't interested in proof. Science works with theory, which is our best current explanation for various phenomena. Your whole approach is flawed because you think your "answer" is right and now you're trying to "prove" it no matter what, and that's NOT doing science. Belief is based on how trustworthy the explanation is, and the current model proves itself constantly, every day. 

You've had six pages to defend your idea, and you've gotten some EXCELLENT replies trying to help you form a more reasoned methodology. You've shown some improvement about taking new information on board, but you still ignore most posts that refute your idea. This would be a great time to re-read, re-calibrate, and reflect on the rigor with which you wish to approach your proposal. If you can find scientific ways to support it, and develop a mathematical model that allows you to make predictions based on your proposal, then PM a staff member and you can open a new speculative thread to discuss these new perspectives. Thread closed.