Is it not true that it is mathematicaly impossible to create complex DNA by just waiting. Information must be created.

Maestro99

Is it not true that many mathematicians can´t proof the darwin theories because of the Information evolution paradoxon. Information and complex Information like DNA can´t be reproduced without intelligent design.

Edited by Maestro99

8 minutes ago, Maestro99 said:

Is it not true that many mathematicians can´t proof the darwin theories because of the Information evolution paradoxon. Information and complex Information like DNA can´t be reproduced without intelligent design.

I'd say nice try; but I've seen better attempts...

3 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

I'd say nice try; but I've seen better attempts...

Nice try? 

The Information Evolution paradoxon destroys what is left of the darwin theories. Charles Darwin lived in the 18th century. Without information technology.

Edited by Maestro99

1 minute ago, Maestro99 said:

Nice try? 

The Information Evolution paradoxon destroys what is left of the darwin theories. Charles Darwin lived in the 18th century. Without Information Technology.

My responding once, will no doubt reduce my legitimacy in this thread/forum; but twice??? I'll loose all my loyal followers...

OK, I have to ask, what is a paradoxon?

3 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

My responding once, will no doubt reduce my legitimacy in this thread/forum; but twice??? I'll loose all my loyal followers...

Darwin´s  theories are debunked by Science called Information Technology. If you have Nothing to add to the discussion than please don´t waste my precious time.

28 minutes ago, Maestro99 said:

no

Just now, Maestro99 said:

Darwin´s  theories are debunked by Science called Information Technology. If you have Nothing to add to the discussion than please don´t waste my precious time.

Sorry, my mistake, perhaps I had a delusion of a discussion...  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.