Help

Kevin123443

Ok so this might sound really dumb. But I was wondering if anyone can help me out here. I got this caulk sealant on the pavement and I was trying to remove it. I used some gasoline to try to remove it. It worked but it got me thinking about my long term heal. I have some pictures of the sds below, this stuff seems pretty bad to inhale, but my main question would be, by adding the gasoline would this cause it to become more toxic? I was outside when doing this. 

A0FB5B64-14DD-4236-8569-678680EA9554.jpeg

The two that caught my eye are the ethylbenzene and isocyanate.
Ethylbenzene has relatively low toxicity, but its chronic ( long term effects ) might lead to cancer.
The isocyanate may be related to MDI ( MethyleneDiphenyl diIsocyanate ), which is not very volatile,  but is a sensitizer, and once sensitized, even small exposures can lead to systemic reactions such as those listed in the MSDS.
The MSDS also lists appropriate PPE to wear for your protection.

Sika publish pretty comprehensive documents

safety (15 pages)

https://gbr.sika.com/dms/getdocument.get/5fad402e-5b88-3470-a2eb-87bf1b31ef0e/Sikaflex221.pdf

The section on personal protection is interesting. Have you read it?

and use (12 pages)

https://usa.sika.com/dms/getdocument.get/2bc4a3da-b682-3ff9-bbe0-e5b73f217550/General Guidelines_Bonding and Sealing with Sikaflex_v5-2018_EN_US.pdf