Hijack from: Natural Selection.... No s###!

Maestro99

On 7/26/2020 at 12:35 AM, Polykephalous said:

Help me out here because I left school when I was 15 to work in a factory so I had to work things out for myself instead of being told how it is by a teacher or an elder. So my understanding of evolution is that if you pick up ten thousand Africans and drop them in Ireland  where no other humans of any colour exist, then you return 100,000 later the general population would have evolved to Blue eyed blonds because as soon as they hit ground zero they would have realised that the climate was really cold and they should only choose lighter skin mates, and the cold would prevent the darker skin men from reproducing because of the cold and being of a darker complexion they couldn't resource food as well as the lighter skin men who had all the girls and could sneak up to a vegetable without scaring it away. Have I got it right?

A giraffe grew a long neck so that it could reach the leafs on the top branches, that is so clever!  

Dude, let  me help you. Darwin´s theories are just a Theory. If you want you can still believe in the holy scripture the bible. It says God took soil from every Color and molded it into a human beeing called Adam. Then he breathed the life into him.

• Strange changed the title to Hijack from: Natural Selection.... No s###!
  • Strange locked this topic
1 hour ago, Maestro99 said:

Darwin´s theories are just a Theory.

This, rather sadly, demonstrates your ignorance of science.

A "theory" in science is the closest we get to "true"; it means a detailed idea or explanation that is supported by evidence. In the case of evolution by natural selection (the Wallace-Darwin theory), this is one of the theories with the most evidence and a well-understood mechanism. There is literally no justification for rejecting it.

1 hour ago, Maestro99 said:

If you want you can still believe in the holy scripture the bible. It says God took soil from every Color and molded it into a human beeing called Adam. Then he breathed the life into him.

!

Moderator Note

This sort of preaching is against the rules. Do not do it again.