2 fun ideas

AgentF2S

Hey... So I came up with 2 ideas, no one listens to me in the real world (specifically parents) I decided to go here, so my first idea is about babies in space, I'm talking in a way that makes this topic suitable for all ages

So.. I was thinking of babies born on the moon, spaceships will be discussed later

Ok idk how the babies get in the mom's tummy but I'm sure that is not gonna be a problem. My machine mostly focuses on the growth and power of the baby while it is in the mom's tummy and I want to make a spinning machine that mimics earth's gravity 

My idea is about how we can visit it to meet the moms in it, it will have nurses and lady doctors in it and the speed of it will be lowered by 0.5 percent every year so humans can evolve to be able to reproduce in low gravity conditions with more better strength in the baby that is born

Time to talk about how we visit it and enter and exit 

My design is basically in my mind so i am sorry I can't see it there Will be a large tower 5m high as the start there will be another small cart under that place which will be still in the start but when someone operates it, it will slowly move until at the speed of the baby chamber (that is what I call it) and when some one will be in it it will start tilting in a way that makes it seem nothing is happenning and then the cart will try to lose speed, enough that it's alligned with the baby chamber, then both will connect on a specific lock then the doors will open and that ladies and gentlemen is my idea

Ok about the space ships, there will at least be 2 lady doctors on a spaceship and u would only want more people there if you are going on a journey that takes more than a 100 years, so the same designs would be there.... Except it needs to be going without disturbing the spaceship's movement  so I will do 2 of them with 2 visiting carts, they will be placed on 2 different sides in a way that both produce the same amount of movement energy to do that I would have to place them in a symmetrical way either in an X axis or Y axis

That is it for the first idea the second idea, I'm not sure where to post it

I call it "project ulvanavia" yea, I even named it that is how serious I am about this, but I am not sure anyone, anyone at all would appreciate it, so my idea it that the whole world should not be devided in groups and countries, it should be just one gigantic planet of people from only one country : ulvinavia

So my idea is the every one stop fighting and just join eachother and call themselves ulvinavians from a place called ulvinavia 

There will be same laws in every place there will be no divisions and only peace and increasing our reach to different planets and most specifically the moon

And I'm also sure there will be a buttload of cities

And sincerely, AgentF2S.. out 

Edited by AgentF2S
A little adjustment

Some studies on low gravity pregnancies, suggest the children might develop abnormally and find dealing with higher levels of gravity borderline impossible, while others suggest the embryo might fail to develop at all.

So I'd say your fist idea is pretty plausible, may need to be larger though to avoid nausea.

As to the second, you are talking about a Utopia. Be nice, but we have a long ways yet to go as a society. On the whole things are gradually improving though.

On 8/13/2020 at 11:28 PM, AgentF2S said:

Hey... So I came up with 2 ideas, no one listens to me in the real world (specifically parents) I decided to go here, so my first idea is about babies in space, I'm talking in a way that makes this topic suitable for all ages

So.. I was thinking of babies born on the moon, spaceships will be discussed later

Ok idk how the babies get in the mom's tummy but I'm sure that is not gonna be a problem. My machine mostly focuses on the growth and power of the baby while it is in the mom's tummy and I want to make a spinning machine that mimics earth's gravity 

My idea is about how we can visit it to meet the moms in it, it will have nurses and lady doctors in it and the speed of it will be lowered by 0.5 percent every year so humans can evolve to be able to reproduce in low gravity conditions with more better strength in the baby that is born

Time to talk about how we visit it and enter and exit 

My design is basically in my mind so i am sorry I can't see it there Will be a large tower 5m high as the start there will be another small cart under that place which will be still in the start but when someone operates it, it will slowly move until at the speed of the baby chamber (that is what I call it) and when some one will be in it it will start tilting in a way that makes it seem nothing is happenning and then the cart will try to lose speed, enough that it's alligned with the baby chamber, then both will connect on a specific lock then the doors will open and that ladies and gentlemen is my idea

Ok about the space ships, there will at least be 2 lady doctors on a spaceship and u would only want more people there if you are going on a journey that takes more than a 100 years, so the same designs would be there.... Except it needs to be going without disturbing the spaceship's movement  so I will do 2 of them with 2 visiting carts, they will be placed on 2 different sides in a way that both produce the same amount of movement energy to do that I would have to place them in a symmetrical way either in an X axis or Y axis

That is it for the first idea the second idea, I'm not sure where to post it

I call it "project ulvanavia" yea, I even named it that is how serious I am about this, but I am not sure anyone, anyone at all would appreciate it, so my idea it that the whole world should not be devided in groups and countries, it should be just one gigantic planet of people from only one country : ulvinavia

So my idea is the every one stop fighting and just join eachother and call themselves ulvinavians from a place called ulvinavia 

There will be same laws in every place there will be no divisions and only peace and increasing our reach to different planets and most specifically the moon

And I'm also sure there will be a buttload of cities

And sincerely, AgentF2S.. out 

It's not even certain that a sperm could locomote to the egg without gravity which is the first hurdle of billions

2 hours ago, Brahms said:

It's not even certain that a sperm could locomote to the egg without gravity which is the first hurdle of billions

Hey, can I have more clarification?

I have low iq, I just had an idea and no evidence to prove that this is actually possible

A more clear sentence would be much appreciated

23 hours ago, Endy0816 said:

Some studies on low gravity pregnancies, suggest the children might develop abnormally and find dealing with higher levels of gravity borderline impossible, while others suggest the embryo might fail to develop at all.

So I'd say your fist idea is pretty plausible, may need to be larger though to avoid nausea.

As to the second, you are talking about a Utopia. Be nice, but we have a long ways yet to go as a society. On the whole things are gradually improving though.

thanks for helping now I know, I'm 12 btw so I don't think things through very much