Hijack from Biden’s VP Choice

IDoNotCare

I don't understand why we are still talking pro currency pro politics pro free trade economy here 

Venus project

It's as if everything I said here, the topic about moneyless society I schooled INow in, my Venus project thread, etc never happened when you bring up the tri branch feds why are they still in charge, military might ?

As Jim Morrison said, they got the guns but we got the numbers gonna win yeah we are taking over

Yet the only riots have been about skin pigment not anti class warfare

Yet the only riots have been about skin pigment not anti class warfare taxation is theft!

2 hours ago, IDoNotCare said:

I don't understand why we are still talking pro currency pro politics pro free trade economy here 

As Jim Morrison said, they got the guns but we got the numbers gonna win yeah we are taking over

Are you volunteering to go up against the guns first?
If not, you understand why we are still talking about money.

Yet the only riots have been about skin pigment not anti class warfare

It's quite close to being the same thing.

1 hour ago, John Cuthber said:

Are you volunteering to go up against the guns first?
If not, you understand why we are still talking about money.

It's quite close to being the same thing.

I have had a few demonstrations against their law enforcement, your turn

We aren't going to get the land with peaceful shouting lol

Don't just physically stand up against taxation and enforcement of petty majority census using posturing or violence. There are all kinds of ways we can do what Karesh couldn't and get some land and flesh back from the populace.

These last few days it's been insomnia from lack of stimulus and worry and anxiety, coupled with when I do get to sleep there's zero incentive for me to even get up other than the fact that I can't sleep. Right to pursuit of happiness my dick.

And why aren't sexual services a requirement if other forms of public service are? Instead of starving a carved figure out and requiring our youth the get themselves out there we are basically making it illegal or not something to profit from (quite the contrary) sending the message of repression in brain training there's a hostile reaction to that sort of disenforcement. Instead we are encouraging our youth to get fat and be inert, we are that is a big portion of public service is force feeding and advertising food

Is that really the majority census

Get real

This census enforced by cowardly killers with tech, is about as fun as a dried up bag of Biden dicks 

Edited by IDoNotCare

40 minutes ago, MigL said:

This last post brings up a very important subject.
What are the parties proposing about the problem of mental illness ?

More and more Americans are angry at the world.
This misplaced anger keeps them from functioning as productive ( and civil ) members of society.
A lot of them seem to think that anarchy is the solution, when actually it is the rule of law that is protecting their sorry asses.
In an anarchist, "might makes right" society they would have no protection by the law, and would be ruthlessly taken advantage of by the stronger and more powerful.

I didn't say I wanted anarchy I said I wanted a more openly sexualized and nudist and free public service and a resource based moneyless society where basic needs are provided and we're not misguided into fat virgins by dollar bills that are inflating into infinity worthlessness and people are being thrown on the streets by armed thugs called the feds for not supporting some abstract commune of old elephant riders

Edited by IDoNotCare

12 minutes ago, IDoNotCare said:

I didn't say I wanted anarchy I said I wanted a more openly sexualized and nudist and free public service and a resource based moneyless society where basic needs are provided and we're not misguided into fat virgins by dollar bills that are inflating into infinity worthlessness and people are being thrown on the streets by armed thugs called the feds for not supporting some abstract commune of old elephant riders

The people who told you this ranting style makes your arguments more interesting were wrong. Even poetry is obnoxious when it's always turned up to 11.

9 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

The people who told you this ranting style makes your arguments more interesting were wrong. Even poetry is obnoxious when it's always turned up to 11.

I'm just saying what everyone is thinking 

Edited by IDoNotCare

11 minutes ago, IDoNotCare said:

I'm just saying what everyone is thinking 

Which is blogging. A discussion is when you say what you're thinking, and then listen to what others actually think, instead of guessing. This is a discussion forum.

2 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

Which is blogging. A discussion is when you say what you're thinking, and then listen to what others actually think, instead of guessing. This is a discussion forum.

Well at the very least I'm included first in my perspective of "everyone" assuming others are similar to me biologically.