Universe length 0 through length contraction

fredreload

I am not sure what happens when you contract the length of the universe to 0 when you reaches the speed of light rendering all distances from the lorentz length contraction to 0. That means moving pass this point would supposedly help you move past this universe to the next one. Does this make for a good time machine or should I go with sphere eversion method = = aka falling through the universe?

27 minutes ago, fredreload said:

I am not sure what happens when you contract the length of the universe to 0 when you reaches the speed of light rendering all distances from the lorentz length contraction to 0.

You can't reach the speed of light. So your entire premise is false.

49 minutes ago, fredreload said:

should I go with sphere eversion method

1. What evidence do you have that the universe is a sphere?

2. How on Earth do you plan to turn the entire universe inside out?

3. Why do you think that turning the universe inside out would lead to time travel?

4. Does sphere eversion work in 4 dimensions?

5. Why do you keep posting nonsensical ideas?

7 minutes ago, joigus said:

I think "fall through" are the key words.

Fool through? 🙂

1 minute ago, Strange said:

3. Why do you think that turning the universe inside out would lead to time travel?

Fool through? 🙂

That could work too. ;) 

2 minutes ago, joigus said:

I think "fall through" are the key words.

Cool, two points.

1. If you can fall through the universe why can you not move past the current universe. At light speed if the length of the universe becomes 0, then what lies beyond the universe at length 1? Wouldn't that suffice as a time machine?

2. It is simple to create a sphere eversion pattern energy with laser on mid air, you just etch the design in mid air as a plasma, but it would require a 1km radius of such plasma. With the Argon gas confinement you could compress the gas at some 500 atm to crunch the whole design in maybe less than 10 meters but it becomes harder for the plasma energy gas to follow the eversion pattern as compared to a laser = =. I am still working out on that part but for a variable magnetic field to twist and turn the plasma gas to shape the design seems kind of hard = =, or am I missing something?

1 minute ago, fredreload said:

Cool, two points.

1. If you can fall through the universe why can you not move past the current universe. At light speed if the length of the universe becomes 0, then what lies beyond the universe at length 1? Wouldn't that suffice as a time machine?

2. It is simple to create a sphere eversion pattern energy with laser on mid air, you just etch the design in mid air as a plasma, but it would require a 1km radius of such plasma. With the Argon gas confinement you could compress the gas at some 500 atm to crunch the whole design in maybe less than 10 meters but it becomes harder for the plasma energy gas to follow the eversion pattern as compared to a laser = =. I am still working out on that part but for a variable magnetic field to twist and turn the plasma gas to shape the design seems kind of hard = =, or am I missing something?

First main reason is this:

32 minutes ago, Strange said:

You can't reach the speed of light. So your entire premise is false.

There are more.

18 minutes ago, Strange said:

Fool through? 🙂

1. I am trying to pull a hole in space time with length contraction using energy.

2. Florpus(JK)

3. By falling through the hole that is created through sphere eversion, not the entire universe the energy would be pulled back they cannot go pass each other.

4. No 3 dimensions.

5. Why do you keep calling my posts nonsensical and blocking them = =?

3 minutes ago, joigus said:

You cannot reach speed of light. Requires infinite energy for massive bodies. Period.

Well if I take my mass 104kg for E=mc^2 it would require an energy of.

E=104*(3*10^8)^2 joules which is doable to generate @@.

Then the universe would be of length zero to me.

Edited by fredreload

7 minutes ago, joigus said:

OK, punch a hole in the universe and go somewhere else. Good luck.

Well the problem is it is hard to punch a hole in the universe vs going beyond this universe. Because you cannot create a variable magnetic field to manipulate the plasma or I have not worked it out. I am deciding which is easier to do after checking out its possibilities = =. And if you are here I assume you are here to help me through the problem @@.

P.S. 4 got it to work and I still have not figured out how they do it = =.

Edited by fredreload

26 minutes ago, fredreload said:

2. It is simple to create a sphere eversion pattern energy with laser on mid air, you just etch the design in mid air as a plasma, but it would require a 1km radius of such plasma.

How do you know this is easy (or even possible)?

How did you calculate 1km?

23 minutes ago, fredreload said:

Is that the same as saying you cannot go beyond this universe?

You cannot go beyond this universe because there is no "beyond". The universe is all there is.

19 minutes ago, fredreload said:

1. I am trying to pull a hole in space time with length contraction using energy.

Not possible. Not even meaningful.

19 minutes ago, fredreload said:

3. By falling through the hole that is created through sphere eversion

The whole point of eversion is that doesn't create a hole: "Remarkably, it is possible to smoothly and continuously turn a sphere inside out in this way (with possible self-intersections) without cutting or tearing it or creating any crease.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphere_eversion

20 minutes ago, fredreload said:

5. Why do you keep calling my posts nonsensical and blocking them = =?

Guess.

20 minutes ago, fredreload said:

Well if I take my mass 104kg for E=mc^2 it would require an energy of.

E=104*(3*10^8)^2 joules which is doable to generate 

I don't know how you calculated that (I'm guessing you just pulled it out of thin air) but it is wrong.

37 minutes ago, Strange said:

The whole point of eversion is that doesn't create a hole: "Remarkably, it is possible to smoothly and continuously turn a sphere inside out in this way (with possible self-intersections) without cutting or tearing it or creating any crease.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphere_eversion

I am using length contraction to bend the space time in accordance to sphere eversion. Like how you fold the space time inward, length contraction. By the time it finishes the eversion, there would be a hole in space time that links to the past/future in the block universe. Is it only intuitive to me that I am the only one trying to bend space time based on this sphere eversion algoirthm = =?

37 minutes ago, Strange said:

I don't know how you calculated that (I'm guessing you just pulled it out of thin air) but it is wrong.

Using that energy built out of plasma to create a theoretical c^2 plugging into the Lorentz to create 0 distance.

Edited by fredreload

1 minute ago, fredreload said:

I am using length contraction to bend the space time in accordance to sphere eversion.

Length contraction does not involve any bending. It is a linear process.

A black hole is probably closer to whatever is going on in your imagination. (But you still several billion light years away from reality or any physics.)

2 minutes ago, fredreload said:

By the time it finishes the eversion, there would be a hole in space time that links to the past/future in the block universe.

Which part of "it doesn't create a hole" are you having trouble with?

31 minutes ago, Strange said:

Length contraction does not involve any bending. It is a linear process.

A black hole is probably closer to whatever is going on in your imagination. (But you still several billion light years away from reality or any physics.)

I just made several billion light years 0 unit.

31 minutes ago, Strange said:

Which part of "it doesn't create a hole" are you having trouble with?

And how do you know it does not? Where is your proof?

Edited by fredreload

27 minutes ago, Strange said:

And who said space time cannot be bent this way? Cuz you just yell out loud? You make it sound like I am challenged or something = =. Next time you yell out something to disprove my saying you should really prove it first = =, I dunno if I ever wronged this forum.

This is the block universe concept, sometimes I just find it hard to get through on this forum = =.

https://interestingengineering.com/block-universe-theory-is-the-passing-of-time-an-illusion

Edited by fredreload

!

Moderator Note

Enough! You can't just throw wild-ass guesses around and call it science. fredreoad, you aren't reading what's being shown to you, you ignore established science in favor of your hand-waving, and you don't seem interested in fixing your ignorant misunderstandings. You push back against people who are trying to help, and that's not the way discussion works. 

I think you need a less rigorous science forum for your posts. We have rules requiring members to focus on mainstream application of science knowledge, and the last thing we need is your pushback on the basics. Take a vacation for a couple of weeks, and search around for some sites that don't mind your approach to knowledge.