are there books/sources for some types of classifications of functions/sequences or functional sequences?

ahmet

Dear maths lovers :)

I need sources that classify functions/sequences or functional sequences (in broad view (wide count of examples)) ,such as;

*** convergent functions / sequences

*** divergent functions / sequences 

*** differentiable functions (>1 variables)

*** differentiable functions (>2 variables)

*** regular continous functions

*** continuous functions

*** integrable functions

*** lipschitz criterion satisfied functions

*** cantor theorem satisfied functions

*** regular convergence (functional sequences)

(note: thesis and/or books are preferred ,because the soruce(s) I look for should provide broad view)

Thanks in advance

Edited by ahmet
additional information

that examplify with broad view of:

** simple functions (exponential, trygonometric, hyperbolic, logaritmic, inversed trygonometric and hyperbolic)

** riemann surfaces

**  differentiable functions

** Laurent series (all types)

**C-R equations

** conform transformations 

Note: preferred language is English but  (if it is not againts the rules of this website) sources in russian ,arabic and turkish and are also welcome.

(theoretical explanations such as lemmas,theorems,corollaries are not needed (should not be emphasized or concentrated on.))

Thanks

Edited by ahmet
explanation of the information given in the parahthesis

Not sure what you are trying to achieve here, seems like a very tall order to me.

Have you looked in standard texts such as Titchmarsh "theory of functions" or Knopp "Infinite series and Sequences"  ?

Edited by studiot

Again not sure what you seek here.

The best book I know for understanding is Ahlfors "Complex  Analysis"

A wide ranging use of complex analysis is Churchill's "Complex Variables and Applications"

Also lots of detailed worked examples in Alan Jeffrey's "Complex Analysis and Applications"

17 hours ago, studiot said:

Not sure what you are trying to achieve here, seems like a very tall order to me.

Have you looked in standard texts such as Titchmarsh "theory of functions" or Knopp "Infinite series and Sequences"  ?

16 hours ago, studiot said:

Again not sure what you seek here.

The best book I know for understanding is Ahlfors "Complex  Analysis"

A wide ranging use of complex analysis is Churchill's "Complex Variables and Applications"

Also lots of detailed worked examples in Alan Jeffrey's "Complex Analysis and Applications"

thank you very much for your suggestions. I do not deal with theoretical explanations anymore or they are not so much important to me.

generally books in mathematics are following these scheme:

theorem 

proof

lemma 

proof

corollary

but here examples are very important to me. I try to analyze them. mmm, some samples of books would be very good if those books include graphs of such functions. (e.g. a differentiable function f(x,y)= x.y , this is just one example for differentiable function 

or [math] g(x,y)=\frac {e^{x^2-y^2}}{1+sin^4(x^2+3xy+y^2)} [/math] is continuous at everywhere. but I need many many examples. Graphs would be very nice (if exists))

16 hours ago, Strange said:
!

Moderator Note