Split from Need help debunking pseudoscience (EM and Gravity related)

Zetetic Zen

Lol. I see plenty of dismissal, ridicule and condemnation but not a sign of any intellectual, scientific refutation of the information AND observational/experimental evidence provided and included in the article. Such as, the ferrocell device revealing that masses and magnets do NOT mutually accelerate towards each other, contrary to your academically endorsed and over popularized conventional theories of EM and gravitation. 

You may think it's all pseudoscientific technobabble, but i am merely reiterating the works of scientific greats such as Tesla, Faraday, Maxwell, Heaviside, Steinmetz, and others. It is their terminology which i use. It would be unwise to accuse their collective work as pseudoscience merely because you are unfamiliar with their terminology. Without these people we wouldn't even be having this discussion, as we owe to them our entire electrical grid and modern communications system, not excluding the internet.  

Instead of dismissing new information which challenges your world view as a "conspiracy theory" or "waste of time", why don't you actually try learning something new? It's OK to be wrong sometimes. Accepting that your universities failed you may be the only way science will ever progress from this point, to be fair.

Paroxysm, props to your family member, they clearly have an open mind and are seeking the truth, you could probably learn quite a lot from them.

"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane. Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

Einstein’s relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king… its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists." - N. Tesla

Have a blessed day, Everyone. Wishing you all the best in your journey towards discovery. Just remember that the real obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, but rather the illusion of knowledge.

Romans 1:22

9 minutes ago, Zetetic Zen said:

It's OK to be wrong sometimes.

... as long as you toss the ideas out, and keep only the best explanations. That's what science is, the vast ocean of wrong ideas compared to the handful of seashells that represent our accumulated knowledge.

s-l300.jpg 

It's too bad, wish you were here.

iNow, that's a false accusation, as i have not directly asserted that i am correct 'because' the majority is against me or that my notions are ridiculed. So i never made that fallacy. I am correct because the evidence speaks for itself and supports the theory, and all the communications technology we use today is proof of concept. If your universities had taught you the true science of electrical engineering and the works of the great scientists in my aforementioned post, you probably wouldn't be arguing with me, much less accusing me of logical fallacies i never explicitly committed. All I've done is condensed their theories into a summary which any layman can seek to understand. 

The evidence is right there, watch it, do the experiments for yourself, confirm the theory. There really is no justifiable excuse for ignorance at this point, just do the due diligence.

As much as I'd Love to stay here and become the center of ad hominem slurs and watch a bunch of egotistical academics conjure up 101 excuses to avoid investigating and refuting the experiments with experiments of their own, i do have other things to do which are more important. 

But i did just want to vindicate myself from that alleged fallacy, and you would do well to keep in mind the argumentum ad logicam if you're going to throw around accusations like that. I have nothing to prove here, the truth is self evident. The truth is not what you want it to be, it is what it is and we must bend to it's power or live a lie.

Have a great day, all. I'm out. 

Edited by Zetetic Zen

4 minutes ago, Zetetic Zen said:

iNow, that's a false accusation, as i have not directly asserted that i am correct 'because' the majority is against me or that my notions are ridiculed. So i never made that fallacy. I am correct because the evidence speaks for itself and supports the theory, and all the communications technology we use today is proof of concept. If your universities had taught you the true science of electrical engineering and the works of the great scientists in my aforementioned post, you probably wouldn't be arguing with me, much less accusing me of logical fallacies i never explicitly committed. All I've done is condensed their theories into a summary which any layman can seek to understand. 

The evidence is right there, watch it, do the experiments for yourself, confirm the theory. There really is no justifiable excuse for ignorance at this point, just do the due diligence.

As much as I'd Love to stay here and become the center of ad hominem slurs and watch a bunch of egotistical academics conjure up 101 excuses to avoid investigating and refuting the experiments with experiments of their own, i do have other things to do which are more important. 

But i did just want to vindicate myself from that alleged fallacy, and you would do well to keep in mind the argumentum ad logicam if you're going to throw around accusations like that. I have nothing to prove here, the truth is self evident. The truth is not what you want it to be, it is what it is and we must bend to it's power or live a lie.

Have a great day, all. I'm out. 

You keep running away, you'll stay ignorant. You keep looking for truth, you'll stay in your own head forever. We're holding on to this accumulated human knowledge for you, it's your birthright, and you're more than welcome to share. But you have to stop being lazy and study.

Phi, I'm not running away. How am i being lazy when it's everyone else who is refusing to investigate the information and do the experiments for verification? The ball is in your court. I've done the studies, i'm the one presenting the theory, due diligence is YOUR obligation, not mine. Review, test and then refute (if you can). You do understand the scientific method, don't you? Well then DEMONSTRATE IT instead of avoiding the issue like some deranged politician, like i said you all would. Thanks for proving me correct on that thus far.

Here, i will even provide further evidence and experiments for you, and entire curriculum of it. 

Start with video 1, go through them all and finish with video 112. Then do the experiments for yourself, they are inexpensive and there is no excuse not to verify this firsthand.

VIDEO DELETED

Stop making excuses like a coward and just do the work. You have no right to comment on it if you don't do the experiments and bother to understand the theory.

"Condemnation prior to investigation is the height of ignorance" - You know who said that, don't you?

Hop to it. 

46 minutes ago, Zetetic Zen said:

Phi, I'm not running away. How am i being lazy when it's everyone else who is refusing to investigate the information and do the experiments for verification? The ball is in your court.

You've got it exactly backwards.  The onus is on you to convince us, it is your idea trying to overturn current robust theories.

7 hours ago, Zetetic Zen said:

Here, i will even provide further evidence and experiments for you, and entire curriculum of it. 

!

Moderator Note

Provide the mathematics and the evidence supporting it in your very next post, otherwise this thread will be closed.

8 hours ago, Zetetic Zen said:

Review, test and then refute (if you can). You do understand the scientific method, don't you?

Since the gauge-covariant tensor contraction of magnetic self-interacting dipoles is inversely proportional to the third power of geodesic divisiveness, and in any case Maxwell's equations do not actually allow for any prediction of force-induced oscillatory processes, magnetic field lines must be devoid of sources. This being the case, and due to the fact that gravity cannot be reduced to any Poynting invariants of the twice-summed Riemann tensor, as is clearly evident using simple Kac-Moody algebras, EM cannot logically be related to gravity.

So you are wrong.

19 hours ago, Zetetic Zen said:

Lol. I see plenty of dismissal, ridicule and condemnation but not a sign of any intellectual, scientific refutation of the information AND observational/experimental evidence provided and included in the article. Such as, the ferrocell device revealing that masses and magnets do NOT mutually accelerate towards each other, contrary to your academically endorsed and over popularized conventional theories of EM and gravitation. 

You may think it's all pseudoscientific technobabble, but i am merely reiterating the works of scientific greats such as Tesla, Faraday, Maxwell, Heaviside, Steinmetz, and others. It is their terminology which i use. It would be unwise to accuse their collective work as pseudoscience merely because you are unfamiliar with their terminology. Without these people we wouldn't even be having this discussion, as we owe to them our entire electrical grid and modern communications system, not excluding the internet.  

Instead of dismissing new information which challenges your world view as a "conspiracy theory" or "waste of time", why don't you actually try learning something new? It's OK to be wrong sometimes. Accepting that your universities failed you may be the only way science will ever progress from this point, to be fair.

Paroxysm, props to your family member, they clearly have an open mind and are seeking the truth, you could probably learn quite a lot from them.

"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane. Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

Einstein’s relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king… its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists." - N. Tesla

Have a blessed day, Everyone. Wishing you all the best in your journey towards discovery. Just remember that the real obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, but rather the illusion of knowledge.

Romans 1:22

When you can empirically show with the correct mathematical results (not hidden) the exact perihelion shift that mercury has or derive on approximate scales an inverse square law of gravitation only then would you hold any water. Though, when you say "they do not mutually accelerate towards each other" are you talking about the minute effect of gravitation that would be overcome with magnets (thusly not show up) or that north pole of a magnet won't accelerate to a south pole and vice versa?  It's not that difficult to figure out the force required to keep two magnets apart or have them attract each other, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_between_magnets. For closer approaches or more elaborate distributions you would perhaps require numerical simulations to do the work for you. In your ferrocell it looks to be the case that at the center point between the two magnets looks rather unstable (field lines wise) and would have the incident light behave in a similar manner to a sink or source, what about this does mainstream science not get?

Weird how this comes into contradiction with mainstream scientific models. . . even though for everything we've made strides in technologically we've had to use this knowledge without much issue, 🤨  .

Edited by The victorious truther

19 hours ago, Zetetic Zen said:

Phi, I'm not running away. How am i being lazy when it's everyone else who is refusing to investigate the information and do the experiments for verification? The ball is in your court. I've done the studies, i'm the one presenting the theory, due diligence is YOUR obligation, not mine. Review, test and then refute (if you can). You do understand the scientific method, don't you? Well then DEMONSTRATE IT instead of avoiding the issue like some deranged politician, like i said you all would. Thanks for proving me correct on that thus far.

Best current explanations have been defended to within an inch of their lives (that why we call them theories, and also why yours is NOT). I don't understand how you can say, "it's everyone else who is refusing to investigate the information". It's your burden if you wish to go against our best mainstream explanations, but you should stop being lazy and support your ideas similarly if you want to be anti-mainstream. As Bufofrog said, you've got it exactly backwards. The burden of proof is yours.

But please don't use videos to make your point. Nobody wants to waste that much time when reading is quicker, easier to respond to, and more informative.

On 8/7/2020 at 7:25 AM, Zetetic Zen said:

One of the many things Tesla was wrong about.

On 8/7/2020 at 1:25 AM, Zetetic Zen said:

Are you contemplating the possibility of being both shallow and insane? Or sane but shallow? It's certainly possible.

54 minutes ago, Mad For Science said:

One of the many things Tesla was wrong about.

+1