Saturns Rings possibility

Scott alan miles

What if Jupiter was closer to Saturn at one point(perhaps while traveling after the Big Bang) and instead of gravity we use magnetism and the moons on Saturn got crushed because it was negatively charged and Saturn and Jupiter where possitive.  The result would be negatively charged rocks caught in  a possitive field. It would help explain why the rocks sit in place ( Jupiter and Saturn new distance would lock most in space.  And why the globes never reformed. No possitive there. It’s a nice stretch anyways.  

Because aren’t you sick of using something that still can’t be found. I mean cern claimed to find the higs boson. But wo look , they found 4 separate other yet known particles and magnetism works without that horrible space time crud. 

Also it works in 3 dimensions length height width. Possitive negative neutralizing 

!

Moderator Note

Moved to Speculations. (I must be feeling very generous.)

1 hour ago, Scott alan miles said:

What if Jupiter was closer to Saturn at one point

What evidence do you have for that?

perhaps while traveling after the Big Bang

Can you explain how you think the Big Bang might be relevant?

and instead of gravity we use magnetism and the moons on Saturn got crushed because it was negatively charged and Saturn and Jupiter where possitive.

Are you talking about magnetism (where each object has both a north and south pole) or electric charge where things are either negative or positive?

The result would be negatively charged rocks caught in  a possitive field. It would help explain why the rocks sit in place

Why wouldn't all the negatively charged rocks repel each other and disrupt the rings?

How strong are these fields you are talking about? Can you calculate the forces involved to show that your idea is plausible?

45 minutes ago, Scott alan miles said:

Because aren’t you sick of using something that still can’t be found.

Do you not have gravity where you live? Do you have to tie yourself to your chair while typing?

45 minutes ago, Scott alan miles said:

I mean cern claimed to find the higs boson.

How is that related to the [non]existence of gravity?

46 minutes ago, Scott alan miles said:

But wo look , they found 4 separate other yet known particles

They did? Can you provide a reference for this, because it is news to me.

46 minutes ago, Scott alan miles said:

magnetism works without that horrible space time crud. 

Also it works in 3 dimensions length height width.

So you don't think that length, height and width make up space? Or is it just time that doesn't exist?

Also it works in 3 dimensions length height width. Possitive negative neutralizing

Don't forget time: magnetic and electric fields propagate at the speed of light.

So you have length height width time. We could do with a shorthand name for that. Oh, I know: space-time. Brilliant!

And it may be worth noting that electric charges and magnetism are unified (as electromagnetism) by ... wait for it ... you're not going to like this ... relativity.

2 hours ago, Scott alan miles said:

What if Jupiter was closer to Saturn at one point(perhaps while traveling after the Big Bang) and instead of gravity we use magnetism and the moons on Saturn got crushed because it was negatively charged and Saturn and Jupiter where possitive.  The result would be negatively charged rocks caught in  a possitive field. It would help explain why the rocks sit in place ( Jupiter and Saturn new distance would lock most in space.  And why the globes never reformed. No possitive there. It’s a nice stretch anyways.  

!

Moderator Note

It wouldn’t explain this, but you need to understand some physics to see why.

I am feeling less generous than Strange. All WAG, no science. Speculation needs some foundation in science.