The Genesis Periodic Table of Elements System: An Elemental History of the Universe

JC_TheCreation

The Periodic Table of Elements is one of the greatest discoveries and developments in the history of science and it remains the most important tool in all of chemistry for making predictions about the behavior of matter.  Because the Periodic Table is so powerful, what I am going to say isn't going to be popular or easy for people to accept. It will be far easier to dismiss or delete this post, even though everything that I am going to say is easily verified. The discovery of the Periodic Law by Russian Chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869 launched the academic and scientific communities of the world from studying Alchemy, to Chemistry and Quantum Mechanics virtually over night.  Directly coinciding with the 2nd Industrial Revolution, the Periodic Table has become an icon of science and has sit at the cornerstone of the Central Science, Chemistry, for the last 151 years.

To the uninitiated, the Periodic Table is nothing more than a nightmare chart that hangs on the walls of high school chemistry laboratories across the globe but to the trained Chemist, it is a Universal language of Science and a window into the underlying order and the structures that build the Universe.  A powerful tool that gets its predictive power from the very order that it is built with.  Quantitative data such as the number of Valence Electrons and Number of Protons dictate Element location in the Periodic Table as well as determining the Element type, Element properties and Element behavior.

Based on where Elements are located within the system, users can extract enormous amounts of useful information at a glance without having to memorize every detail about every Element.  The Periodic Table of Elements is literally a Chemistry cheat sheet, but the Standard Periodic Table that you are most familiar with is not the best and most accurate arrangement possible. As important and powerful as the Periodic Table of Elements is, How can that be?  Surely that is not true and if it were, someone smarter than me and you would have already figured it out and fixed it, right? Wrong! Unfortunately, it seems more and more common that we have been taught partial truths in standardized curriculum that makes learning sciences like Chemistry harder than it needs to be. Let me break this down for anyone who is still with me.

If the Order and Location of the Elements is what gives the Periodic Table system its predictive power, placing Elements in their correct positions is absolutely critical for maximizing the amount of useful information that can be extracted by the user. Its likely you think that the Standard Periodic Table is the best and most accurate arrangement of the Elements because its the most common but if you thought this, you would be dead wrong.  The fact is, the Periodic Table you are most familiar with is not the best and most accurate arrangement of the Elements because 30 Elements are routinely placed, "out of order" and excluded from the numbering system for the completely unscientific reason, "to save paper space".  The most accurate arrangement of the Elements is reportedly, "too wide to easily fit on a standard size piece of paper", so 30 Elements, often called "Rare Earth Elements" are carved out from the middle, usually with arrows or footnotes glossing over their true positions in the Periodic Table. To make things worse, an inaccurate and incomplete (1-18) numbering system is applied to the rest of the Periodic Table that does not correspond to any actual Element data. I am not making this up, go and have a look for yourself. 

The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry has been responsible for the Periodic Table of Elements Nomenclature for the entire world for the last 101 years and has yet to provide the public with a complete and accurate numbering system for the entire Periodic Table. After 101 years they still cant provide the world with a complete and accurate Periodic Table of Elements System, but I can? How can that be? This is not an opinion or a belief, it is a verifiable fact that I will demonstrate in the following images and video.  The current (1-18) numbering system does not include the increasingly important Lanthanide and Actinide Elements which are dogmatically placed out of order below the main Periodic Table out of tradition.

In an age of widescreen TVs, widescreen phones, widescreen tablets and widescreen computers, there is no better time than now to make the correct "Wide Periodic Table of Elements" the new Standard.  Once all the Elements are placed in their correct positions based on the fundamental quantitative data, more Element information can be extracted and a complete and accurate numbering system can be applied to the entire Periodic Table.  The advantages of having a complete and accurate numbering system are many as the Stable Bonding Rules of Chemistry, (the Duet Rule, the Octet Rule, the 18 Electron Rule and the 32 Electron Rule) are reflected in the Periodic Table itself.  

The devil is in the details and this must be fixed in order to preserve truth! By placing ALL the Elements in their correct positions, it eliminates the need for students to memorize inaccurate nomenclature and simple counting unlocks a beautiful, elegant and more accurate Periodic Table of Elements System. The Genesis Periodic Table is the most accurate, complete and revolutionary improvement to the arrangement of the Elements in over a century.  If all the arbitrary and subjective components of the Periodic Table of Elements are removed, what we are left with is a Universal Language of Science that we might use one day to speak to intelligent alien species on the other side of the Cosmos.  When all the Elements are in their correct positions, what we are left with is the Genesis Periodic Table. I hope you all find this interesting and informative.

God Bless

Justin Colburn

GPTWTBK.png

GPT-ESOD.png

There are all kinds of atoms, elementary and composite particles, that we don't know about, that could be recreated by a mathematical big bang as well as their particle pair production moments, positions and trajectory in the propagating quantum gravitational waves 

It's like opening a game of pool, the big bang set in shape a series of reactions that had a fracture point of all the matter

Edited by IDoNotCare