Consciousness and Mind: New Perspectives Using Layer Logic?

Trestone

Hello,

Consciousness/ is considered puzzling.
For example our subjective feeling and perception e.g. of pain and colors (Qualia).

First I want to deal with other special features (where a new logic, layer logic, might help us):

1) There is hardly anything more present and conscious than our subjective perceptions - how does this work?

2) Nevertheless, we cannot perceive each other at all.
How and why are they so subjective?

3) Intersubjectively we only perceive bodies (via our sensory organs).
Why the path through the senses?

4) There seems to be a coupling between our mind and our body.

5) Similar to the body, the subjective mind appears to be spatially isolated.

Physical bodies can mostly interact with physical bodies in principle,
that means they are perceptible to one another.

It seems to be different with minds:
We just seem to perceive our own mind
all others are not immediately perceptible to us,
and bodies don't react directly to other minds,
both make some doubt about the existence of minds.

The layer logic offers an explanation:
If the bodies belong to a finite layer k and the minds to the layer infinity,
then the following layer rules apply:

Layers are blind to themselves and upwards,
i.e. Properties in a stage can only be properties
at a lower layer.

This would explain the blindness of the minds to each other.

That bodies from the same layer k can interact with each other
requires an additional rule from the layer logic perspective:
If two objects from the same layer k meet,
they can interact if afterwards all objects go to layer k + 1.

Since layer k is practically resolved here, the flow of information can be seen in such a way that information from layer k changes to layer k + 1, so that the hierarchical principle of layer logic, which allows freedom from contradictions, is preserved.
Also for the conscious perception of your own mind in the infinity layer
a special rule is necessary:
If the mind is locked "inward" and "outward" is not directly effective,
he can perceive himself without giving contradictory information to the outside.

The mind-body coupling (with us humans probably via the nervous system)
connects layer infinity with layer k.

The mind can probably directly take up information from layer k,
without changing them.

Conversely, to give information from the mind to the body
a complex model is required without violating layer hierarchies:

When there is a quantum effect in the nervous system and it
e.g. there are three possible target quanta that could be chosen physically at random,
then the mind can specifically change that choice,
but only choose such options
that would have been physically possible.

So the mind from level Infinite can intervene in levels k and k + 1,
without risking contradictions from his informational advantage from level infinity,
because what the body does at its instigation
he could have done "naturally" without a mind (accidentally).

A "free" mind without a body would have two problems:

1. He could not "experience" anything, since the Infinite layer cannot perceive himself without self-isolation, 
so he would have no feelings / perceptions - he would be "deaf".

2. It could not do anything, would be "silent", because it could neither act at infinity layer nor at layer k.

Elsewhere, I speculated that gravitation is the interaction of the mind. 
So he could influence other minds (and the bodies attached to them) gravitationally by space-time curvature - so he would be "heavy".

Dark matter could be such "free or pure minds".

Since gravity can work for all physical objects,
I assume that these are linked to mind objects.

I don't know how a consciousness arises from such pre-conscious mind objects.

In the case of reproduction, this could also be done via the parents' spirits,
but the first consciousness must have come from somewhere.

It is interesting that, according to my theory, consciousness has a similar distribution
needed inside and outside like the living cell.

I approached the whole thing from the (unpopular) dualistic perspective,
but that's how I experience my mind and body.

The layer logic is a bit farther there,
but it helps with a surprising number of questions
and has few advocates besides me ...

Link to layer logic:

https://www.researchgate.net/post/Is_this_a_new_valid_logic_And_what_does_layer_logic_mean

In German (with more details):
https://www.philosophie-raum.de/index.php/Thread/28199-Stufenlogik-Trestone-reloaded-Vortrag-APC/

Does this help to understand "mind" - and what more is to be added? 

Yours
Trestone
Edited by Trestone

This subjective census, while it is my perception, is what keeps me from mating. It's risky to find a mate, it should be that I have their visouspatial cortex attached to my I eye . To my mind's eye, I mean, imagine being able to use two bodies at once, much less two minds at once. With entanglement this may already be happening yet the individuals have a separated identity and their purpose becomes to seek their other pair so to speak. But Genghis Kahn consumed all the pairs for himself.

Then there's the wonders of cybernetic organs and in another thread I talked about not just uploading the human mind but surgically replacing it with something better without disrupting one's continuity of consciousness.

I know the simulation coordinates evolving change is time in a 4th dimension in non-flat spherical space, I mean I know one way to show express the coordinates for a simulation of the big bang, the trick is some zero d coordinates are closer than others or further away and one needs to be able to show that disparity of depths with ones and zeros. There's so many changing coordinates, and so many possible deviations depending on if this is a stellar mass singularity or a dark star smbh singularity our universe is somewhere in-between.

But I know how to use grav and planck constants over c cubed and to the 5th for that 9^28 • radio wavelength for mass particles to become an event horizon, and then again with the •9^28 density before the singularity goes Nova in a fractal universe

Edited by IDoNotCare

I have heard from some of the greatest minds of our time that it is truly amazing how we can be self aware with consciousness and a feeling of self without ever really knowing or having any idea how the mechanisms in our brains work to provide us that feeling or even possibly figure out how such a thing could even be possible.  After reading your post, it reminds me that may just actually be a false assumption made about the general population.  It may actually only be the greatest minds that actually posses this ability.  That was an assumption which has never been proven by experimentation.  From all the information I have been given, there is really no way to know if your mind ever surpassed the infantile stage which is trying to figure out the surrounding world around them and how it functions.       

Is it possible that while someone in this state of mind with speech comprehension could have some special viewpoint or advantage to see how the brain functions to tell us how we arrive into conscious self-awareness?