Hijack from Should Police Departments Be Given More Money?

IDoNotCare

I don't have a problem when police keep people safe. The problem I have comes into factor when they can perform evictions or home seizures due to monetary reasons. This should not be allowed, failure to provide residence is the fault of people failing to account for the children they made or allowed to be made.

It's the same hypocritical lagassness that allowed the law of wealth to arbitrarily dictate quality of life and it's lazy, wasteful and someone needs to put these American civilians and law enforcement in their lowly place and put them down for good.

I want 100 capitalist scalps for every home seizures and eviction that occurs because of money. What even is the policy of that!? Do they release them on charges for resisting arrest to live on the streets? I mean why aren't we having Ferguson levels of class warfare, where cops are being killed for the right reasons, not some false idea of purely black oppression it upsets me that that was the reason for the recent failed pathetic uprising. I want a successful class warfare uprising that is done out of pure hate of currency.

That forces the us to become a Venus Project in months not centuries. Seriously WTF!!!! happens that allows a person to be born without any free home!? Was it something like "whip whip we can't all be heirs whip whip" grow the fuck up capitalism and contracting police doesn't just effect black people. Fuck the left and fuck the right 

There's so much I could say on the senseless crimes of Congress. They control the drug flow none of these children were born and were like "let me sale drugs" we are not only laxidqzical but intentionally dense and deliberately so

Police protect jack shit, idiots

Edited by IDoNotCare

38 minutes ago, IDoNotCare said:

failure to provide residence is the fault of people failing to account for the children they made or allowed to be made.

Sounds like you are saying that homelessness or similar problems is due to poor family planning. Did I understand you correctly?

40 minutes ago, IDoNotCare said:

someone needs to put these American civilians and law enforcement in their lowly place and put them down for good.

Again, can you expand on who the American civilians are that you are referring to? And what law enforcement exactly? And finally, what do you mean by "put them down for good"?

19 minutes ago, zapatos said:

Sounds like you are saying that homelessness or similar problems is due to poor family planning. Did I understand you correctly?

Again, can you expand on who the American civilians are that you are referring to? And what law enforcement exactly? And finally, what do you mean by "put them down for good"?

No it doesn't make any sense. Right now everyone on here has internet so they're in a residence. Someone doesn't believe in capitalism, keep in mind people are murdering other people and police are not preventing that, so the police respond after the fact to those oops too late we weren't understanding these people well enough to predict it because we don't know or care 😂 they show up and threaten this guy with razor baton gun. He says this is my home I'm not leaving, they taser him but he's too pissed, he manages to snap one of the cops necks in an instant but eventually monetary owned guns prevail. Now, that home was already his, everyone else has one.

Doesn't make sense. Some Arab terrorist buys it 

Muricah! Capitalism for a capital all caps fuck you I will go fuck an elephant for patriotism. Grow up

Edited by IDoNotCare

3 hours ago, IDoNotCare said:

where cops are being killed for the right reasons

Didn't know there was a right reason to kill anyone.
Please enlighten us as to what these 'right' reasons are.
 Or are you just pissed-off because you didn't learn proper English, and you have to make up the difference with boorish cussing.

2 hours ago, IDoNotCare said:

No it doesn't make any sense. Right now everyone on here has internet so they're in a residence. Someone doesn't believe in capitalism, keep in mind people are murdering other people and police are not preventing that, so the police respond after the fact to those oops too late we weren't understanding these people well enough to predict it because we don't know or care 😂 they show up and threaten this guy with razor baton gun. He says this is my home I'm not leaving, they taser him but he's too pissed, he manages to snap one of the cops necks in an instant but eventually monetary owned guns prevail. Now, that home was already his, everyone else has one.

Doesn't make sense. Some Arab terrorist buys it 

Muricah! Capitalism for a capital all caps fuck you I will go fuck an elephant for patriotism. Grow up

I have no idea what you are rambling on about. You are obviously angry but over what or whom is a complete mystery.

45 minutes ago, MigL said:

Didn't know there was a right reason to kill anyone.

Fair enough. I just don't like when they bring guns into business. Home seizing shouldn't be allowed it is an ancient European imperialist custom where they unrolled a piece of paper and declared land by way of murder. Just cleaving through resources now and still guns come out by the writing of a pin.

That is just business as usual.

The status quo must be maintained to keep the flock in check no matter the cost!

Edited by IDoNotCare

30 minutes ago, MigL said:

Most people put up with the status quo because they have a lifetime of work invested in 'business as usual'.
Most anarchists have nothing to lose.

So why should the anarchist play monopoly? Force is the current answer. That's no good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.