I think the ball must be lighter in pro-official use11

ps2huang

I don't know why. I have tried several years for making my shooting sharp, but it hardly works. I know, you have to aim a certain focus in mid-air in order to shoot the ball accurately into the basket. Everytime, when I tried to make my body fully depressed, I shot with currect pose, but the ball's shooting-in did not increase. I am wondering that the National Basketball Association must be using the ball which is lighter. I have strong arms, told by many people, but my arms just have troubles to handle the ball with correct currecy of energy.

NBA players, they could even shoot the ball in mid-court. I find no logic how they could shoot the ball which gives heavy pressure to arms in currently order.

Well considering this is a thread about your lack of throwing ability in comparison to NBA players in the middle of a science forum I don't see why the absence of humor should be a requirement to posting.

By the way, no, they do not use a smaller ball. Unless, of course, you have been watching female games in which case they do use a slightly smaller ball. NBA players simply have ungodly strength which I tried to mention in a less direct and boring way but you failed to understand.

Well considering this is a thread about your lack of throwing ability in comparison to NBA players in the middle of a science forum I don't see why the absence of humor should be a requirement to posting.

By the way' date=' no, they do not use a smaller ball. Unless, of course, you have been watching female games in which case they do use a slightly smaller ball. NBA players simply have ungodly strength which I tried to mention in a less direct and boring way but you failed to understand.[/quote']

Ok ok, so you mean they do have abnormal strength than normal human, right?