Genetic code, quantum physics and the 3/2 ratio

Jean-Yves BOULAY

The analysis of the quantum structure of the five atomic elements composing the coded twenty amino acids and the four coding nucleotides of DNA working in the organization of the genetic code reveals an opposition of their respective constituents in always an arithmetic ratio of value 3/2 according to the parity of the number of their quantum shells. Also, the quantum analysis of the amino acid Glycine, the smallest component of peptides that can be confused with saturated base, reveals the same arithmetic oppositions of 3/2 value of its components by the differentiation, operated according to their number of protons, of its five chemical groups.

Genetic code, quantum physics and the 3/2 ratio Quantum analysis of the atoms constituting the genetic code Jean-Yves BOULAY

Genetic code quantum analysis.pdf

F01.JPG

F03.JPG

F05.JPG

F06.JPG

F07.JPG

F08.JPG

F09.JPG

F10.JPG

Within the mechanism of the genetic code and therefore among the twenty amino acids, Glycine is distinguished by its absence of radical. Its radical is reduced to a simple hydrogen atom which in a way simply closes the "base" structure common to each amino acid. The quantum study of this glycined base, identifying with Glycine, reveals singular arithmetic arrangements of its different components.

F11.JPG

F12.JPG

F13.JPG

New quantum chart

This quantum study of the genetic code is an opportunity to propose a new type of table describing the quantum organization of atoms. In this chart, illustrated in Figure 5, the different quantum shells and subshells are presented in the form of chevrons. At the top end of each rafter are indicated the names of the different shells and subsells; at the left end of these chevrons, the numbers of orbitals and electrons of these different shells and quantum subshells are indicated. At each chevron vertex is the orbital where the quantum number m = 0. The orbitals with positive quantum number m are progressively positioned towards the top of these chevron vertices and the orbitals with negative quantum number m are progressively positioned towards the outside left of these chevron vertices.

In the appendix, the same type of table is presented describing the quantum organization of the shells and subshells up to the 5th shell (O) and 15th subshell (5g). This innovative presentation, more explicit in describing the quantum structure of the atomic elements, will be used in various tables of this quantum study of the constituents of the genetic code.

F05.JPG

F26.JPG

This study describes the real structure of the atomic components working in the genetic code. Everything that is presented there is completely correct. This post did not have to be moved to the "speculations" section but was in its place in biochemistry and molecular biology!

This post is unfairly placed in speculation. Please let me know what information is wrong or not verified in this article.

F02.JPG

10 minutes ago, Jean-Yves BOULAY said:

This study describes the real structure of the atomic components working in the genetic code. Everything that is presented there is completely correct. This post did not have to be moved to the "speculations" section but was in its place in biochemistry and molecular biology!

The way I see it it was either Speculations or Nature.

2 hours ago, Jean-Yves BOULAY said:

!

Moderator Note

I suggest you look up "numerology" in the dictionary. Then look in the mirror.

Alternatively, tell us which prominent peer-reviewed journal your "research" has been published in.

17 hours ago, Strange said:
!

Moderator Note

Alternatively, tell us which prominent peer-reviewed journal your "research" has been published in.

If this is numerology, then so is the Periodic Table of Elements!

19 hours ago, joigus said:

OK, then. Let me ask you a very technical question:

What's with 2 and 3?

The first two primes for example. and 2 + 3 = the 3th prime. Just 5 is sum of two consecutive primes.

17 hours ago, Strange said:
!

Moderator Note

Have you a published paper for give lesson?

21 hours ago, Jean-Yves BOULAY said:

This post is unfairly placed in speculation. Please let me know what information is wrong or not verified in this article.

!

Moderator Note

Speculation sis for non-mainstream science. Unless you can point to a textbook, or mainstream scientific literature, where this is discussed, it is not mainstream science.

We require a model, evidence, and/or predictions - i.e. ways to test any conjecture. Do you have any of this?

23 minutes ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

Speculation sis for non-mainstream science. Unless you can point to a textbook, or mainstream scientific literature, where this is discussed, it is not mainstream science.

We require a model, evidence, and/or predictions - i.e. ways to test any conjecture. Do you have any of this?

Scientific research is not limited to publications in journals. I believe you have not read the article because you will find in it that all the data is correct. And now that this post is in the speculation category what's stopping debating it. (also, publishing in journals is very tedious, have you tested ...)

4 minutes ago, Jean-Yves BOULAY said:

also, publishing in journals is very tedious, have you tested ...

!

Moderator Note

OK. As you think testing of ideas is unnecessarily tedious, you are clearly not interested in science. Do not open another thread on this topic.