Associate a Harmonic Oscillator with the Functioning of the Universe

Kartazion

I want to make the link between a harmonic oscillator, and the functioning of the universe.

Here, graphically speaking, this is how would be the evolution of the universe following the rules of the potential energy of a harmonic oscillator:

Particle_Flow_Potential_Well.PNG.bf528f2939e999e1f29f679bdeb8358d.PNG

What do you think of this evolution?

Reference:
[1] The Universe as an Oscillator https://arxiv.org/abs/1807.03864

1 hour ago, Kartazion said:

What do you think of this evolution?

!

Moderator Note

I think you need to be more open-minded in your approach to science and not desperately, and rather sadly, try and force everything to fit with your obsession.

Please show the details of the mathematical model that you used to draw that graph in your next post or this thread will be closed.

Please also explain how the reference is relevant. Because, apart from the word "oscillator" it does not appear to be.

2 hours ago, Strange said:
!

Moderator Note

I think you need to be more open-minded in your approach to science and not desperately, and rather sadly, try and force everything to fit with your obsession.

It comes from the work of a researcher. Even beginners like me.

!

Moderator Note

Please show the details of the mathematical model that you used to draw that graph in your next post or this thread will be closed.

Is math compulsory?

!

Moderator Note

Please also explain how the reference is relevant. 

It was my question.

!

Moderator Note

Because, apart from the word "oscillator" it does not appear to be.

It was because more younger I had to write oscillator 1001 times, before understanding that it took two l.