United States Will Withdraw From The World Health Organization

Curious layman

Effective July 6, 2021, the United States will no longer be a member nation of the World Health Organization, the White House announced Tuesday, ending the U.S.’s involvement in the global group, which President Donald Trump has claimed conspired with China to hide the true extent of the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-united-states-will-withdraw-from-the-world-health-organization

7 hours ago, iNow said:

She apparently hasn’t met the same Canadians I have. They’re a pretty unruly lot. 

I assume hockey was involved.

Canadian news broadcast: "War, famine and plague grip the world. But first, hockey..."

8 hours ago, MigL said:

Her Majesty set to revoke US independence because "they can't be trusted with it".

About time too...😂 We can celebrate it as redependece day. 😂 Everyone will have free access to healthcare at the point of need and a nice cup of tea, payed for by the tax payer.

1 hour ago, DrP said:

About time too...😂 We can celebrate it as redependece day. 😂 Everyone will have free access to healthcare at the point of need and a nice cup of tea, payed for by the tax payer.

Thanks very much!  Now what's all this about us leaving the EU?!

On 7/9/2020 at 1:57 PM, dimreepr said:

There's no science involved here... Just a foolish megalomaniac's vision of "better"... 🙄

I'm not sure it is even that 'positive'. If you are correct - and perhaps you are - at least we could say the decision was made with the intention of making things better, even such a decision was misguided. Unfortunately, I suspect it is much more a matter of lashing out to satisfy his narcissism. The only thing it is intended to make better is how he feels. I console myself with the thought that democracy doesn't usually turn up such a total catastrophe.

On 7/10/2020 at 1:32 PM, Phi for All said:

Thanks very much!  Now what's all this about us leaving the EU?!

It is so ve can rebuild our empire and take over zi vorld!!

PS..  Touche.

Edited by DrP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.