yin yang reverse order concept

motlan

Yin yang reverse order concept

The concept behind the envisioned yin yang concept conversion of opposite dualities should be well known.  But I will tackle the not so obvious and difficult to fathom.  Male yang converts to female yin.  This has already been done by cloning with male dna converting the chromosome to create a female version with the same genes.  Old yang converts to young yin.  It is obvious how young yin converts to old yang.  The reverse conversion is also made possible in the Quantum fourth dimension where the old becomes young again thus adhering to the yin yang conversion process.  Here is a hard one to tackle, how does yang infinite convert to yin finite?  The answer can lie in the military technology to alter the future time.  The future is laid out infinitely in time frames from the observation of real time.  This future can be observed to be infinite into the future.  But the military has altered the present real time thus changing the course of events infinitely into the future.  The same future no longer extends infinitely; it has been cut off finite with a new future.  This has already happened.  The final yin yang reverse order lies in the prophecy of the first yang will be yin last and the last will be first.  Like all reverse order this will eventually happen due to my reverse order math and physics I presented in the past.  If there exist an infinite heaven realm there will exist a hell realm.  Since the Big Bang there was a finite beginning time frame yin and will extend with no end yang.  Then the never ending future frames will create a new beginning once the reverse order takes effect.   Every time real time changes, that is the beginning of a new time frame which extends infinitely.  One example of an altered real time is the reverse order of the time loop that will alter the course of the future frames forever.