time is both absolute and relative

motlan

Time is both absolute and relative

To prove my concept that time is both relative and absolute, I will use a classic Albert Einstein envisioned thought experiment.  When an observer is situated in the middle of a moving boxcar and lightning hits both the front end and rear at the same time.  He will observe the timing of the lightning hit the front before the rear.  To a still observer outside of the boxcar, he will observe it hitting both ends simultaneously.  This is how I explain it.  The observer in the boxcar is in motion therefore his observation of the timing of the lightning strikes is relative.  But the observer outside of the boxcar is still so his observation of the timing of the lightning strikes is absolute, it happens at the same time.  I deduce time is relative when an observer is in motion and time is absolute when an observer is still.  That coincides with the perceived yin yang concept of the existence of opposite dualities.  Time is both yang absolute and yin relative.  The envisioned yin yang concept explains the idea of conversion or reverse order.  My reverse order math clearly confirms that all physics concepts must reverse order sooner or later. 

40 minutes ago, motlan said:

Time is both absolute and relative

To prove my concept that time is both relative and absolute, I will use a classic Albert Einstein envisioned thought experiment.  When an observer is situated in the middle of a moving boxcar and lightning hits both the front end and rear at the same time.  He will observe the timing of the lightning hit the front before the rear.  To a still observer outside of the boxcar, he will observe it hitting both ends simultaneously.  This is how I explain it.  The observer in the boxcar is in motion therefore his observation of the timing of the lightning strikes is relative.  But the observer outside of the boxcar is still so his observation of the timing of the lightning strikes is absolute, it happens at the same time.  I deduce time is relative when an observer is in motion and time is absolute when an observer is still.  That coincides with the perceived yin yang concept of the existence of opposite dualities.  Time is both yang absolute and yin relative.  The envisioned yin yang concept explains the idea of conversion or reverse order.  My reverse order math clearly confirms that all physics concepts must reverse order sooner or later. 

What experiment confirms that the platform observer is still, and the train observer is moving?

1 hour ago, motlan said:

and lightning hits both the front end and rear at the same time

Even the premise of your thought experiment is wrong.
That premise is frame dependent; and is the same as the platform observer.
None are absolute.

32 minutes ago, MigL said:

None are absolute.

this is albert einsteins original thought experiment and the frames are in reference to a moving observer verses a still observer.  it is both true for both frames of reference.

34 minutes ago, MigL said:

None are absolute.

it is dependent on both frames of reference with opposite outcomes.  the timing of the simultaneous striking of lightning is absolute.  both frames of reference is correct.

31 minutes ago, motlan said:

this is albert einsteins original thought experiment and the frames are in reference to a moving observer verses a still observer.

Einstein did not beg his conclusions.  He posited two lightning strikes, but posited neither their simultaneity nor the absolute motion of either observer.

The simultaneity of the strikes was concluded only after the respective observers took measurements of the events in question. Neither observer measured the motion (absolute or relative) of any object in that particular though experiment.

Edited by Halc

1 hour ago, motlan said:

this is albert einsteins original thought experiment and the frames are in reference to a moving observer verses a still observer.  it is both true for both frames of reference.

it is dependent on both frames of reference with opposite outcomes.  the timing of the simultaneous striking of lightning is absolute.  both frames of reference is correct.

Either one can be the moving frame. In either frame, you can consider the observer to be at rest.

1 hour ago, motlan said:

He comparing two frames in relative motion with respect to each other. There is assumption that one is in motion and other still other than for convenience sake.

You could repeat the experiment with four lightning strikes.  One pair ( strikes A and B) occur simultaneously in the embankment frame, while the other pair ( strikes C and D), occur simultaneously according the the train frame.

Thus according to the embankment, strikes A and B occurred simultaneously, but strikes C and D did not occur simultaneously, while according to the train, Strikes A and B did not occur simultaneously, but strikes C and D did.