Theory based on time of evolution

Ajil Benny

The time period of evolution

There will be a cycle of mutation after every 9 generation, the evolution is a slow process and it will move on, but we can't see directly because the change taking place is very slow, but if we look at the 10 generation of older than us we could see it.The mutation (evolution) takes place gradually and it can be seen at a regular intervals (10G gap)

Law behind it : There will be a gene difference between father and son, ie the gene similarity difference is 0.1 and the similarity difference between the gene that we get from father and mother is 0.1. When the genes are transferred from one generations to other there will be change in genes of 0.1 from each generation which confrim that after each generation a small change is happening in genetic material.This change will be passed on to next generation.Which makes that after the 9th generation a small mutation takes place.

This rule will be only applicable when we compare us from that of old generation, the change will be minute

Mutations are random.

The vast majority are detrimental ( think cancers ).
The very few that help a species better cope with its environment, are passed on, and become an evolutionary trait.

2 hours ago, MigL said:

Mutations are random.

The vast majority are detrimental ( think cancers ).
The very few that help a species better cope with its environment, are passed on, and become an evolutionary trait.

I was just saying how  the morphological  changes occurs through the time  of evolution

7 hours ago, Ajil Benny said:

There will be a cycle of mutation after every 9 generation, the evolution is a slow process and it will move on, but we can't see directly because the change taking place is very slow, but if we look at the 10 generation of older than us we could see it.The mutation (evolution) takes place gradually and it can be seen at a regular intervals (10G gap)

Law behind it : There will be a gene difference between father and son, ie the gene similarity difference is 0.1 and the similarity difference between the gene that we get from father and mother is 0.1. When the genes are transferred from one generations to other there will be change in genes of 0.1 from each generation which confrim that after each generation a small change is happening in genetic material.This change will be passed on to next generation.Which makes that after the 9th generation a small mutation takes place.

This rule will be only applicable when we compare us from that of old generation, the change will be minute

Why 9? Any evidence for this?

8 hours ago, Ajil Benny said:

Law behind it : There will be a gene difference between father and son, ie the gene similarity difference is 0.1 and the similarity difference between the gene that we get from father and mother is 0.1.

Humans have about 25000 genes. So a change of 0.1 would require 2,500 mutations. 

Then again, the son only gets about half their genes from the father so the difference could be much larger than that 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 3:37 PM, swansont said:

Why 9? Any evidence for this?

After 9 generation only few genes present in us when we compare the genes with ten generation older than us as the generation pass on some genes will automatically removed and some new generation will be formed ,ie. As the generation pass on the purity of the gene will change and it may led to the morphological and anatomical changes which can lead to mutation like phenomenon.

Here I am considering generation 1 as G1 when it reach generation 2 (G2) the only 99.9 genes will pass on to it like wise when it attain 10 generation the over all change will be 1 ( from first generation to 10 th generation) considering 1 as a frequency factor the which can represent the probability of mutated evolution

0.1 gene difference ×10 generation =1 

(I consider this factor as evolutionary coificcent)

This is a thesis proposed by me

On 6/30/2020 at 5:32 PM, Strange said:

Humans have about 25000 genes. So a change of 0.1 would require 2,500 mutations. 

Then again, the son only gets about half their genes from the father so the difference could be much larger than that 

I know that around 25000 more genes are there I am just considering the gene difference only. I am taking the gene difference between 2 generation and not the whole gene

On 6/30/2020 at 8:34 AM, Ajil Benny said:

After 9 generation only few genes present in us when we compare the genes with ten generation older than us as the generation pass on some genes will automatically removed and some new generation will be formed ,ie. As the generation pass on the purity of the gene will change and it may led to the morphological and anatomical changes which can lead to mutation like phenomenon.

Here I am considering generation 1 as G1 when it reach generation 2 (G2) the only 99.9 genes will pass on to it like wise when it attain 10 generation the over all change will be 1 ( from first generation to 10 th generation) considering 1 as a frequency factor the which can represent the probability of mutated evolution

0.1 gene difference ×10 generation =1 

(I consider this factor as evolutionary coificcent)

This is a thesis proposed by me

This is a thesis and I am researching further related to this for further explanations

Edited by Ajil Benny

2 hours ago, Ajil Benny said:

I know that around 25000 more genes are there I am just considering the gene difference only. I am taking the gene difference between 2 generation and not the whole gene

So you are thinking about changing only one gene, not 10% of the whole genome. But a human has between about 27,000 and 2 million base pairs. Changing even one of those can completely stop the gene functioning normally. An you want to change thousands of them. Sounds like a recipe for instant death.

This is a thesis and I am researching further related to this for further explanations

It seems like you need to learn a lot more about how genes work. Or, to put it another way: you need to learn how genes work.

After 9 generation only few genes present in us when we compare the genes with ten generation older than us as the generation pass on some genes will automatically removed and some new generation will be formed ,ie. As the generation pass on the purity of the gene will change and it may led to the morphological and anatomical changes which can lead to mutation like phenomenon.

Evidence?

On 6/30/2020 at 5:04 AM, Ajil Benny said:

hen the genes are transferred from one generations to other there will be change in genes of 0.1 from each generation which confrim that after each generation a small change is happening in genetic material.This change will be passed on to next generation.Which makes that after the 9th generation a small mutation takes place.

A mutation IS a change in genetic material.

On 6/30/2020 at 4:04 AM, Ajil Benny said:

I hesitate to say that you are confused, since you have not acquired sufficient knowledge of your subject to reach such a progressive state. Rather, you are wrong on just about everything you have said. Obviously you share an interest in evolution, as do those who have replied in this thread. I think that's a good thing, not least because I am your companion in such an interest. Unfortunately the only statement I can see that may be thought true is "Evolution is a slow process".

If we look back ten generations we find that while the alleles (variants) of genes may be different in some cases, nearly all of those differences are due to mixing of existing alleles during fertilisation. In terms of evolution this will produce only short term differences that are easily reversed. Until you have taken this concept on board (then several more) there is no point in you wasting your time with wild, unfounded speculation.

There are some very knowledgeable members on this board - I think some of them are professional biologists. You should take advantage of their presence by asking question that will help educate you on the subject, instead of proposing crazy ideas.

19 hours ago, Area54 said:

I hesitate to say that you are confused, since you have not acquired sufficient knowledge of your subject to reach such a progressive state. Rather, you are wrong on just about everything you have said. Obviously you share an interest in evolution, as do those who have replied in this thread. I think that's a good thing, not least because I am your companion in such an interest. Unfortunately the only statement I can see that may be thought true is "Evolution is a slow process".

If we look back ten generations we find that while the alleles (variants) of genes may be different in some cases, nearly all of those differences are due to mixing of existing alleles during fertilisation. In terms of evolution this will produce only short term differences that are easily reversed. Until you have taken this concept on board (then several more) there is no point in you wasting your time with wild, unfounded speculation.

There are some very knowledgeable members on this board - I think some of them are professional biologists. You should take advantage of their presence by asking question that will help educate you on the subject, instead of proposing crazy ideas.

20200712_174633.png

9 minutes ago, Ajil Benny said:

20200712_174633.png

This is what I was talking about I am having confidence that this theory will prove in the future, don't discourage me

I have taken each generation gap as 0.1 so that when it will attain 10 generation the overall difference in the gene composition will be 1 , ie the gene which had been hereditary transformed from 10 generation before had been slightly changes, External factors can also trigger evolution. This will be a crazy idea to others but I am approaching in a different level .When 10 generation is reached a small traces of evolutionary changes can be seen

22 minutes ago, Ajil Benny said:

This is what I was talking about I am having confidence that this theory will prove in the future, don't discourage me

I have taken each generation gap as 0.1 so that when it will attain 10 generation the overall difference in the gene composition will be 1 , ie the gene which had been hereditary transformed from 10 generation before had been slightly changes, External factors can also trigger evolution. This will be a crazy idea to others but I am approaching in a different level .When 10 generation is reached a small traces of evolutionary changes can be seen

You still need evidence to support your claim 

1 hour ago, Ajil Benny said:

This will be a crazy idea to others but I am approaching in a different level

When that “different level” appears to be “total ignorance of genetics” then this seems doomed to failure. 

There seems no justification  for that confidence 

I am just only considering the morphological change and the mutation will also be taken into consideration. I will do my best , Thank you all for your valuable feedbacks 😊, I apologize for confusion  created by this discussion

Thankyou

20200712_174633.png

No. Just NO!

7 minutes ago, Ajil Benny said:

I am going to withdraw my theory. I had decided to quit, The theory doesn't seems to be logical, Sorry.

There by I declare that the discussion based on this topic has come to end

This is a wise choice. You can display even more wisdom if you remain an active member of the board, but focus -at first -  on asking questions, rather than making wild speculations. They can be great fun, but they are not the best way of learning about,, or conducting, science. I look forward to reading more of your posts, but ones that ask interesting questions. Cheers.

I am going to withdraw my theory. I had decided to quit, The theory doesn't seems to be logical, Sorry.

There by I declare that the discussion based on this topic has come to end

!

Moderator Note

This is a difficult admission, but a sensible one. A couple of things, though. You didn't quit. Your idea was refuted through discussion, and that's the way this works. Discussion helps fill the gaps in our knowledge, and shows us where we need to study more. So the other thing is, you don't need to be sorry for posting your idea. You need to stay and join some other discussions, ask questions, and keep learning. It's obvious you're smart. Thanks for posting and taking the time to respond to critical examination. 

I'll close this thread and hope to see more.