hijack from Can you Please debunk these 2 videos about Evolution?

dana_turner

Newton (centuries ago) has 3 laws of Motion:   LAWS - I say again: L A W S, which are  incontrovertible.

Darwin (more than a century ago) had a notion which is NOT a law of ANYTHING - meaning he was like my uncle who had a notion he could fly.   Both of these dudes are DEAD!  My uncle left a wife and four children.   Darwin left confusion and hope amongst those who refute/doubt Creationism.

Whether it was a God, gods, cottage cheese or a yield sign everything on Earth was created.   The purpose:  I have not the foggiest!  Dogma?   I give it little credibility as it is the creation of man

One MUST understand that although "science" states that the human body contains +-60% that not a drop of water exists (other than in the bladder).   Proof?   Stick yourself ANYWHERE with a sharp object and record the amount of water that issues forth: ZERO.  

Blood is a semi-liquid (there are also semi-solids and semi-gases) as is spit or any other bodily fluid.   Blood is a Creation which cannot be duplicated in the laboratory or explained by "science".

The so-called "expert", Balwin uses a snail "heart" for an example.   Snails do not have hearts - nor blood.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.