Hyperdimensional theory

Ræl

Anybody has understanding of what's hiding behind in hyperdimensional? Let's share some understanding of such topic, I have some theories to share as I get answers from my bottom question.

When jumping to higher dimensions, which is effected first space or gravity?

From your question it sounds as you have a misunderstanding of what a dimension is under physics.

A dimension is an independent variable or mathematical object. This is often also termed as an effective degree of freedom.

For example the three spatial dimensions x, y,z can each change in value without changing the value of another coordinate. Time is given dimensionality if length through the ct interval gives a 4d. Higher dimensions such as string theory are topological in what is commonly called configuration space.  The point like particle is given dimensionality of its path as described by its Langrangian.

2 hours ago, Ræl said:

I have some theories to share as I get answers from my bottom question.

Are you getting answer from your question or are you getting answers for your question?

Also, I have a feeling this belongs in Speculations, as you seem to have come up with some answers for a question that doesn't make sense, as Mordred pointed out.

It's also a feeling that your bottom question could go in the bottom topic. :( 

It was a proposed theory by Hoagland that was rejected by the scientific community. However the term hyperdimensional computing theory is widely used.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_C._Hoagland#Hyperdimensional_physics

However I have seen the occasional string theory textbook use the term. Even as part of the title of the book.

Edited by Mordred

16 hours ago, Mordred said:

From your question it sounds as you have a misunderstanding of what a dimension is under physics.

A dimension is an independent variable or mathematical object. This is often also termed as an effective degree of freedom.

For example the three spatial dimensions x, y,z can each change in value without changing the value of another coordinate. Time is given dimensionality if length through the ct interval gives a 4d. Higher dimensions such as string theory are topological in what is commonly called configuration space.  The point like particle is given dimensionality of its path as described by its Langrangian.

I didn't mention time but space or gravity. I can give you the answer but I rather find someone intellectual to share ideas with. I'm still waiting for someone to tell someone close to my understanding so I can trigger theological conversation. 

If you wish an intelligent response you will require greater detail. I am one of several physicists on this site. I do not need to prove myself to others.

My response still stands in the correct meaning of a dimension under physics and regularly work with higher dimensions in numerous different physics theories.

Higher dimensions do not require the time dimension however you need better clarity otherwise this thread goes nowhere. 

( the use of higher dimensions is even applicable in engineering applications ) we also have several experts in that arena.

However only 4 dimensions are required to describe gravity under spacetime as per GR. So the question 

18 hours ago, Ræl said:

Totally makes no sense. You cannot separate gravity from spacetime curvature. They are one and the same. 

Edited by Mordred

12 hours ago, Ræl said:

I didn't mention time but space or gravity. I can give you the answer but I rather find someone intellectual to share ideas with. I'm still waiting for someone to tell someone close to my understanding so I can trigger theological conversation. 

!

Moderator Note

The rules you agreed to when you joined require that you provide support for your claims.

If you are unwilling or unable to do that then this thread will be closed.

On 6/13/2020 at 7:48 AM, Ræl said:

Anybody has understanding of what's hiding behind in hyperdimensional? Let's share some understanding of such topic, I have some theories to share as I get answers from my bottom question.

could you provide more context please,

among my notations I can find "hyperplanes" for you but not exactly hyperdimensions.

however,I recommend you not to leave from reality whenever you work.

Edited by ahmet

On 6/13/2020 at 1:58 AM, Mordred said:

Honestly, this truly reminds me of general theory of relativity when alot of testing needed to be made to prove the theory was right. If you could only use the logical side of your brain you won't understand what I'm talking about. I'm going to make a video to post it here by sept so I can prove I'm right about hyperdimensional theory that blends with special relativity theory.  

On 6/13/2020 at 1:58 AM, Mordred said:

I know what you mentioned. I still haven't seen anything of substance from you. Relativity is merely one example where higher dimensions is applied. The models that use higher dimensions is numerous however all physics theories treats the term dimension as per the definition I provided above.

Edited by Mordred

1 hour ago, Ræl said:

Honestly, this truly reminds me of general theory of relativity when alot of testing needed to be made to prove the theory was right. If you could only use the logical side of your brain you won't understand what I'm talking about. I'm going to make a video to post it here by sept so I can prove I'm right about hyperdimensional theory that blends with special relativity theory.  

+1 for the honesty...