F = ma = mx-7

F = GmM/r2 = mM/x2

mx-7= m2/x

• [m] = [x-5]
  • [F] =  x-10/x2 = [x-12]
  • [E] = mv2/2 = [x-11]
  • [G] = [x0]

[gradE] = F = x-11/x1 = [x-12]

• [grad] = [x-1] ([d/dx+d/dy +d/dz] = d[x0]/d[x1])

F = q1q2/r= x-10/x2 =  [x-12]

• [q] = [x-5]
  • [I] = dq/dt = [x-9]

E = VH2/2 = x3H2/2 = [x-11]

• [H] = [x-7]
  • [E] = ε0q/r2= [x-7]
  • [ε0]  = [x0]
  • [E= [H] = [a] = [x-7]

F = qvB = x-5x-3B = [x-12]

• B = [x-4]

v = ωr = ωx= x-3

• ω = [x-4]

Hμ0

•  [B] = [ω][x-4]
  • [μ0] =[ x3]
  • [c] = (1/ε'0μ0)-1/2 = (1/x3x3)-1/2 = [x-3]
  •  [ε'0] = [x3]

Dear colleagues, if something is unclear, ask questions.

Clarifications of the interpretations of the obtained algebraic calculations of the metric system of calculating physical units will be given later if the topic is of interest to forum visitors.

Edited by SevrikovAS

!

Moderator Note

I have moved this to Speculations as it is completely unclear what it is about. I was very tempted to move it to Trash.

None of your terms are defined. There is no explanation.

Provide a clear explanation of what you want to discuss, in one or two sentences in your next post.

2 minutes ago, Strange said:

There is no explanation.

All designations correspond to the school curriculum and the international system of physical units.

4 minutes ago, Strange said:

Provide a clear explanation of what you want to discuss, in one or two sentences in your next post.

calmly, I will explain everything on the topic. If something is not clear, ask additional questions.

the discussion itself includes consideration of the phenomenon of substitution by a universal unit instead of the metric of time and space in the system of measurements of physical units
If such a substitution is possible and its development brings the mathematical simplification of calculating the physical dimension and its verification by the finite sum in the formulas, then we are interested in various physical interpretations of what is behind this in the fundamental sense.

thus, there is no speculation, but a fundamental discovery was found here, no matter how simple or inexplicable it may look (at first glance), moreover, giving results in theoretical physics , but still not for the general public.

I gave an essential entity in the calculations, since they do not contain detailed descriptions, since only the entity is a value, and the descriptions can be any, depending on the interpretation.

Edited by SevrikovAS

17 minutes ago, SevrikovAS said:

All designations correspond to the school curriculum and the international system of physical units.

calmly, I will explain everything on the topic. If something is not clear, ask additional questions.

the discussion itself includes consideration of the phenomenon of substitution by a universal unit instead of the metric of time and space in the system of measurements of physical units
If such a substitution is possible and its development brings the mathematical simplification of calculating the physical dimension and its verification by the finite sum in the formulas, then we are interested in various physical interpretations of what is behind this in the fundamental sense.

10 minutes ago, SevrikovAS said:

thus, there is no speculation, but a fundamental discovery was found here, no matter how simple or inexplicable it may look (at first glance), moreover, giving results in theoretical physics , but still not for the general public.

I gave an essential entity in the calculations, since they do not contain detailed descriptions, since only the entity is a value, and the descriptions can be any, depending on the interpretation.

I understand what you are trying to achieve and it is certainly a speculation or hypothesis.

One simple example, worked out fully, is all you need to start a sensible discussion.

Edited by studiot

5 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

Please explain the exponents and the units used .

normal speed with simple mechanics, instead of the temporal dimension, (what follows is my interpretation of the mathematical operation, what could possibly be an interpretation error)

a 4-dimensional volume from 4-dimensional space is substituted, as a result, the dimensionality of the physical unit of speed is obtained [m / s] = [x-3]

24 minutes ago, SevrikovAS said:

All designations correspond to the school curriculum

!

Moderator Note

So "x" is an unknown quantity to solve for?

You have one more chance to actually explain what you are talking about or this thread will be closed.

18 minutes ago, studiot said:

I understand what you are trying to achieve and it is certainly a speculation or hypothesis.

One simple example, worked out fully, is all you need to start a sensible discussion.

Here is one blogging engineer discussing this hypothesis, referring to the results of its application for interpreting the fundamental constants of quantum physics, but all this in Russian, if you wait, I will translate into English or give my diagrams with explanations.

http://vixra.org/abs/1610.0103 here is the translation

Edited by SevrikovAS

14 minutes ago, SevrikovAS said:

a 4-dimensional volume from 4-dimensional space is substituted, as a result, the dimensionality of the physical unit of speed is obtained [m / s] = [x-3]

!

Moderator Note

Time is not measured in cubic metres.

A video in Russian is not an explanation.

Referencing another crackpot paper is not support.

You have still not explained what this thread is about.

Do not bring this topic up again.