Money

goodyhi11

I think the issue with money is an extension of a humanized/"civilized" natural selection process. We no longer naturally select via our genes, but rather with the environment. I think money is an indicator of this. By that I mean those with money will propagate their child with their abilities to make money, and thus be able to afford a better life that favors selection towards them. Of course obviously this is far from rendering them immune to diseases as genetics still, and will play a part in natural selection.

By that I mean those with money will propagate their child with their abilities to make money, and thus be able to afford a better life that favors selection towards them.

*cough*Hilton's*cough*

from what i see, most rich people's kids are idiots and lazy.

File for social security and financial aid.

Put it all in the bank and live off the interest.

Seemingly people on Social Security can't even understand this concept when they get free health and food from a shelter.

Some people are just stupid. I mean seriously stupid. It's very sad. :-(

Then why Prince Charles is going to be the next king, not me?

to goodyhi11, if the person that cant afford a car is you, then you use your skill to earn and buy a car, and use your skill to become rich.

I think most European, some Asian countries, and of course America do provide education for kids for free in case even their parents cant pay it. For adults, they have to earn for their living.

The reason why the world is "unfair" is because every one is born unfair, the very first sentence of my post suggests so.

Another couter example is why you are not born as a pig which is going to be slaughtered shortly??

• 9 months later...