producing electricity from the sea

rode_of_the_ruin

seawater can conduct electricity very well, every day hundreds of millions of liters of seawater are evaporated by the sunshine, but if I imagine that from 1 ton of seawater evaporates water steam, it is somehow able to capture less electricity than 1 ton of hydrogen gas is reduced in an electrolytic battery and soars. Such as ratio 1/1000, 1000 ton steam water to be evaporated can give 1(Watt), and 1 ton of Hydrogen is 1000W... But the ocean is very large!! Maybe we can get billion of power to use!! Right?

6 hours ago, Strange said:

How do you generate electricity from evaporated seawater?

Be specific. 

Just plugged into the sea 2 metal piles, it can be estimate how about I(A) and U(V) with U x I = P(W), and it being active electric but it not instant active direction, because evaporating seawater is containing H(2)O, there are 2 directed be contrast electricity activing on the sea, so it being against each other same to 2 battery contrast + with + and - with - give 0 Volt and 0 ampe inside the wire. And remaining work is locked the one of direction for one way exhausting, to do this, use the 16bit analysis with two calculation being contrast: multiply up and divide down

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.