Split from What makes us like music?

Robbert

A musical key is a toroidal field. A musician isn't just making pretty audiovisual shapes. He's emulating or rather speaking in the language of nature. Harmony is a symptom of singularities. Harmony in people is emotion and is created by the 7 muscle layers of the heart which throws the blood into a vortex which which encodes the emotion in its tilt. 

SPAM LINKS REMOVED

Edited by Strange

On 6/6/2020 at 5:19 PM, Robbert said:

Harmony is a symptom of singularities. Harmony in people is emotion and is created by the 7 muscle layers of the heart which throws the blood into a vortex which which encodes the emotion in its tilt. 

A better scientific word for harmony is equilibrium.

When you say "symptom", do you mean "property"?

My cardiologist tells me there are only 3 layers of heart muscle, the epicardium, the myocardium, and the endocardium.

And "which throws the blood into a vortex which which encodes the emotion in its tilt" is a big bunch of vague words thrown together in a salad. "Blood into a vortex"? What mechanism does blood use to encode emotions, and what is the "tilt" of blood? 

29 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

A better scientific word for harmony is equilibrium.

An even better word is peace, in this context. 

On 6/7/2020 at 12:19 AM, Robbert said:

Harmony in people is emotion and is created by the 7 muscle layers of the heart which throws the blood into a vortex which which encodes the emotion in its tilt.

One only tilts when one of the several layers, fail...

It's like you've never played poker...

I first got the idea from Dan Winter and through his sources i found out a bit more about it. I didn't pursue the topic much further then this level because it satisfied my question and i had a lot of other things i wanted to look into first. As soon as i understood more about harmony this source just started to make more and more sense. But i don't personally know enough about the heart to stand my grounds here. 

!

Moderator Note

Please try and find a better source than videos. 

It is difficult for some people to watch videos. It is impossible to quote form or easily refer to the content. 

This video is over 2 hours long. You need to be more specific about exactly what in this video supports your claims.

If you could find a written source, it would be preferable.

!

Moderator Note

If you are not able to provide some proper scientific support for your claims then this thread will be closed.

!

Moderator Note

http://www.danwinter.com is interesting if one wants to see what sort of person Dan Winter is.

It would, of course, be an ad-hominem fallacy to use his criminality as an argument against his pseudoscientific nonsense. But luckily, we don't have to.

There is clearly no science here. Thread closed.