An Unusual Discussion... "Rube"

Kavik Kang

On 6/2/2020 at 5:04 PM, Kavik Kang said:

If a discussion actually happens, my five year long quest to find a single person anywhere in the world who will talk about Rube will finally be over.

I believe not a single person in the world will talk about Rube. Including you. Why do I get the feeling that you are just having fun thinking that we are all just a bunch of rubes?

1 hour ago, zapatos said:

I believe not a single person in the world will talk about Rube. Including you. Why do I get the feeling that you are just having fun thinking that we are all just a bunch of rubes?

You must not be paying attention to what is there.  If you really consider it, you will see the specific mechanics of how Freewill & Determinism work to gradually build reality within Rube.

I don't use Phil's tactics, except against Phil... and he's been dead for a long time now.  I am a LOT more friendly than he was... "The Comedian".

[Play Rush: Digital Man... my theme song from the UseNet UFO Forum days of M&M and Deano.  We already ran Deano's Ain't That A Kick In The Head theme.]

Does anyone else see it... Tell Zapatos for me if you do, or ask me what you are confused about.

1 minute ago, Kavik Kang said:

You must not be paying attention to what is there.  If you really consider it, you will see the specific mechanics of how Freewill & Determinism work to gradually build reality within Rube.

I don't use Phil's tactics, except against Phil... and he's been dead for a long time now.  I am a LOT more friendly than he was... "The Comedian".

[Play Rush: Digital Man... my theme song from the UseNet UFO Forum days of M&M and Deano.  We already ran Deano's Ain't That A Kick In The Head theme.]

Does anyone else see it... Tell Zapatos for me if you do, or ask me what you are confused about.

We can't see the tree for the forest.

4 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

We can't see the tree for the forest.

I thought there were supposed to be people here that were so smart that they should be talking down too me as though I were a child... too many words confuses these same people?

- The Teflon Believer

PS My first, very minor, strike back...

Edited by Kavik Kang

Here's one for the subject of scientific debate in general... because I do actually have a lot of experience with it as I am pretty sure at least a few of you understand by now.

I'd be interested to know if this is "lost knowledge".  At the end of Great Wall thing I used the Anachronym "N.O.S.E." assuming "the older crowd will get it"...  did they?

Does anyone know what it means?  I'm just curious...

!

Moderator Note

OK. Last chance. Unless you can write one simple sentence stating exactly what “Rube” is, I am shutting this down. 

We don’t appreciate this sort of incoherent steam of consciousness. There are plenty of places where you can post your blog. 

It appears you have come up with the concept of a discrete event simulation (one based on time steps). This is not “three generations ahead” of anything. 

2 hours ago, Kavik Kang said:

I thought there were supposed to be people here that were so smart that they should be talking down too me as though I were a child

I see that my attempt at engaging in a fruitful and hopefully scientific discussion about Rube was not taken seriously. You have reduced the already almost empty set of potentially interested forum members by one.

Edited by Ghideon
grammar

8 hours ago, Kavik Kang said:

I thought there were supposed to be people here that were so smart that they should be talking down too me as though I were a child... too many words confuses these same people?

Too many words with no science in them frustrates, not confuses. You're not saying anything testable, you're not giving us any information we can use to predict an outcome. You're just blathering on, and on, and on, about everything BUT the science. You don't address the specific points people are making about your concept, but keep insisting it's probably too hard for us to understand. Stop ignoring the calls for science and tell us about something we can apply some methodology to.

It is right in front of you!  How Freewill & Determinism work to "Gradually Build Reailty"!!!

It is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!  And that is almost ENTIRELY just SFB and not Rube.  Just SVC's cardio-vascular system that ALREADY EXISTS IN THE REAL WORLD!!!

www.starfleetgames.com

Is nobody here even intelligent enough to comprehend that the Freewill & Determinism example I am TRYING to get you to even see ALREADY EXISTS!!!

It's not an idea or theory, in fact it is over 40 years old!!!

Look again!  Actually thing about it.  It is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!  How time builds reality within what you call "Time Crystals".

And to answer the question "What is Rube?" in a single sentence AGAIN... "Rube is a functioning simulation of God"  "The Mechanics of Universal Consciousness"

Is there anybody here with an IQ above 160???  Could they please explain the Freewill & Determinism thing too them???  It's right in front of them, and it is SIMPLE understand... and they can't see it.

Will anyone even attempt to understand it?  Because it is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!

- Arch Angel Marcus, "Still Vorlon after all these years."

1 minute ago, Kavik Kang said:

It is right in front of you! 

!

Moderator Note

As you are unwilling or unable to say what "it" is, this thread is closed.

Do not bring this up again. Even if you do learn how to clearly express your ideas.